Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bit in the Vlog of Darkness where he has the tantrum, they look like 2 junkies scrambling about on the ground fighting over a fix! Seriously! WTF for 2 grown adults. Completely lost the plot

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
IMG_6297.jpeg

1. He’s going ALL IN this weekend. I’m going ALL IN to try and grab some gurning SS.

2 Can you imagine being in the car with him for almost 2 hours? Ugh. Particularly post-race. I’d rather lick the pavement.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Assume Kelly and the kids can’t be his chauffeur and support crew that day - who is going to get the footage in landscape?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2774639
1. He’s going ALL IN this weekend. I’m going ALL IN to try and grab some gurning SS.

2 Can you imagine being in the car with him for almost 2 hours? Ugh. Particularly post-race. I’d rather lick the pavement.
You'd need a big car to fit in all his kit, yoga mat, lactate testing kit, 4 pairs of shoes....

And god forbid if he had a bad race, he'd be no fun on the way home. And god forbid he had a good run, he'd bore the tits off you with a blow by blow breakdown of the race on the way home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You'd need a big car to fit in all his kit, yoga mat, lactate testing kit, 4 pairs of shoes....

And god forbid if he had a bad race, he'd be no fun on the way home. And god forbid he had a good run, he'd bore the tits off you with a blow by blow breakdown of the race on the way home 😂
Add in his inflated ego there is no car big enough. He may as well try Mega Bus.

• Haha
In catch up mode, but why is she not wearing latex gloves to do that lactate testing?
Plus using his ear would’ve been a better choice.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2774639

Matt you're a 36 year old male. Stop sponging lifts. It's tragic you have to ask on a public social media post.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He should use public transport to get there if he can’t drive himself.

And if he can’t afford it, he shouldn’t be going to the race. The ultimate beg, hoping someone wants an insta runner in their car! Don’t suppose he would contribute to petrol even.

Reactions: 8
That Vlog was very shocking, Moreso that they deem that acceptable to share.

What on earth he is doing with this lactate data is beyond me.

My friend’s son plays rugby at an international level, I asked him about lactate testing he said that the S&C do not like to rely on it.

They each have a diary they must complete each day, how they slept, how they ate and how they felt before during and after training. This then drives the actions - increase fuel, increase recover, reduce S&C and replace with mobility etc.

These are top nutritionists acting at the highest athletic level.

Reactions: 11
If he was actually active in his running club and had friends there that's the sort of thing to ask there, I often car share to races with actual friends :LOL:

As if he has any friends to ask, that’s why he put it out on Instagram! With all that lactate testing he does there won’t be any time left for a social life.

• Haha
Ahhh shame we have space in ours but we’re going Saturday. Although he’d probably try and scrounge the sofa of our premier inn too 😂🤢

• Haha
Alas I was too late to get a spot at Wokingham this year. I don’t live too far away though so I could offer him a place to stay for the night so if @lurkingforlikes gives him a lift on Saturday…
Imagine the horror. Just IMAGINE! He’d be sweating all over my kitchen, mixing up his home made tapioca gels and filling up my bin with lactate strips. GRIM.

• Haha
  • Sick
Can anyone here tell me how a shake out run the day before a half can be classed as 10 miles? 🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
He’s posted before that he has a shocking relationship with food and struggles with binging on sweet things. He obviously uses exercise to manage that, and wont ever reach his full potential until he address that

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.