Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and mr clown watched this last night and it was really uncomfortable and bleeping cringey to watch tbh! He is so rude and the fact they’ve put a YouTube video of them and their crotches up where they duck about with some lactate testing bollocks is really sad and embarrassing. He’s also such a child the way he threw the pen on the floor because it didn’t work first time and then realised the camera is on so picks it up. He baffled me how and why he’s running so hard every day. Said after that session he was going to the club (LOL) run and would take it easy, yet he’s pegging it around at 6 minute miles pacing people. Make it make sense?! No wonder his hammies are battered.

I’ve also just seen him newest reel with tips that pretty much everyone knows but he’s also lying because he runs fast all the time 🤔

Reactions: 4
My god, he's obsessed with lactate testing! Got to get his fix asap the minute he finishes.
£2/strip? I hope it's worth it but I feel it won't be. I honestly feel like he's got some mental health issues that need addressing, it was a hard watch, and not just because most of it is pitch black.

Reactions: 8
Just had a quick look and it never disappoints.

Kitchen is a tit hole. Sweating profusely right next to the cookware. In front of refrigerator at night. Where are the kids? Banished to the other side of the tiny rented flat so that mum's boyfriend can film a Zwift 🤢

He kept making that face which makes me think it's his "you know what" face and now I want to rinse my eyes with bleach.

The testing strip section is as troubling as previous have said. Two panicked losers in the street at night worrying about lactate testing. I'm convinced 90% of their following is taking the piss.

He has aged horribly since they became Wellogs. He uses that as his profile pic still. Looks much stronger and healthier than this lactate obsessed weirdo he has become.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m afraid of what’s happening behind closed doors if they’re ok posting this online.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This is disturbing- the way he treats her and his attitude throughout. I wonder if she regrets going down this route with him- must be super difficult to live with someone like him.

I know she is another part of the circus but I wonder if she has secret regrets about sharing her and her children’s lives with this man. He seems to add nothing to her children’s lives apart from Harri who is his biological son.

Imagibe shacking up with someone new and he sweats like that all over your family kitchen, there are no words- it’s super gross- get in the gym and use the turbo bike or get in the shed!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
It’s a really strange one. He is obviously a very talented runner but it’s as though he is trying to live & train like an elite, but it’s too much, too late. If I remember correctly, he came into running more recently (as in, he didn’t run through school etc) and had previously been a real gym bunny. It’s like he’s trying to catch up on the “what ifs” around running but unfortunately he’s probably at the stage now where he cannot recoup lost time, so he’s hyperfixated on whatever marginal gains he can make.

Reactions: 7
I’ve always assumed as he had an amazing first year or two running that he thought he was going to progress really fast, which obviously didn’t happen and he’s chasing his tail to try and make it happen

Why bother replying to it to then delete it?
---
Also - after having a nose at his Power of 10 - he has been racing regularly since 2015. He is now a V35. Although he was mid 20s when he started training/racing regularly, he isn’t a new runner now. He isn’t going to find any real improvement without taking an aging body into account. Yes it can happen, but his best years are behind him.

Last edited:
Why bother replying to it to then delete it?
---
Also - after having a nose at his Power of 10 - he has been racing regularly since 2015. He is now a V35. Although he was mid 20s when he started training/racing regularly, he isn’t a new runner now. He isn’t going to find any real improvement without taking an aging body into account. Yes it can happen, but his best years are behind him.
Because he has to throw his little baby fit and respond and be defensive. Then read here, Hi Matt 👋🏼👋🏼 , and realize what a wanker he sounds.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I’ve also just seen him newest reel with tips that pretty much everyone knows but he’s also lying because he runs fast all the time 🤔
No hacks which is why the video is of him on a treadmill having professional testing done and he pricks himself multiple times a session trying to eek out the absolute minimal gains he can after bleeping years of failure. What a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Club run’s happening.

No gif tonight because I’m bleeping furious at the way he treated her.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think I’m going to have to go all in and watch this vlog aren’t I?! See what you’re all discussing .
By the sounds of it though, if he’s like that (or worse ) behind closed doors , it’s no wonder she’s like she is. Like I’ve said many times before , I liked her when I first followed her (didn’t know about how they got together) and saw a woman who loved her running, was happy to run her five hour marathon, wasn’ ashamed of her natural ability. But maybe she changed so much to show him her ‘worth’. That she could be an ‘athlete’ too. To show him she took it seriously too.
Problem is she fails time after time.
Must lead to an unhappy time. Surely?!

God it’s too long. Can anyone tell me what minute I need to skip to pretty please?! I’m not watching it all 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Gotta love 'Coach' Kells. Two weeks ago she ran her first 30 mins without pain and did a total of 5 miles that week; last week 16 miles (no 10% weekly increase for our Kells); this week 16 miles already including a session 🤯
Rinse and repeat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone here able to tell me what the lactate testing is about? Never seen anything like it. And his ‘sessions’ are soo complicated? That Vlog was genuinely dreadful content. Most of it in the dark. And do they actually like each other?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.