Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #14 Going all in is getting long in the (dead) tooth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why they don’t sort their teeth out. It’s firstly a hygiene and health matter and secondly they want to have a public profile, don’t they realise it’s the first thing people notice?
they are waiting to be gifted with a treatment for free, as they are used to

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know the perfect, straight and white teeth look has been commonplace in USA for years/decades, but it’s different in the UK and many cannot afford to do this, many can’t even access the dentist and teeth colour and placement are partly down to genetics. There are a plethora of things I disagree with Welloggs on, but feel commenting on bodies (teeth included) is not something I’m comfortable with. I know people will disagree, and that’s ok! They could, however, prioritise their kids, get off their phones/drones/gopros/lactating….and step back into reality. Kudos and likes don’t really last!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When you put yourself in the spotlight, you need to take the good with the bad. And they don't. Instant delete and block. Kels gets criticised because she has Type 1 as the top thing besides mummy in her bio. Someone who needs to constantly monitor sugar intake. But posts teeth rotting sweets and crap every day.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
if you put yourself out there as a running wanker on the socials, you have to be prepared to take a savaging

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know the perfect, straight and white teeth look has been commonplace in USA for years/decades, but it’s different in the UK and many cannot afford to do this, many can’t even access the dentist and teeth colour and placement are partly down to genetics. There are a plethora of things I disagree with Welloggs on, but feel commenting on bodies (teeth included) is not something I’m comfortable with. I know people will disagree, and that’s ok! They could, however, prioritise their kids, get off their phones/drones/gopros/lactating….and step back into reality. Kudos and likes don’t really last!
There are tons of private dentists out there.
And I can’t buy the argument that they can’t afford basic dental care (not talking about pure aesthetics here, it’s clear that their dental hygiene is lacking if they battle infections, tooth loss and rotten teeth) when they go out on running trips all the time and buy all the gear with no idea how to use it.

Reactions: 7
Please can someone make Welloggs OTT, performative, public declarations of love on every SM platform stop. My eyes and stomach can't take it 🙈🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I think teeth or no teeth , gummy smiles or not….we can all agree on one thing….they’re both a pair of 🔔 🔚s

🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if they gave each other something #gifted for Valentines Day. Neither of them would have actually put their hand in their own pocket.
As for FTT drawing a heart… what a bleeping idiot. Any excuse to get away from the house and the family.

Last edited:
It's forecast to be torrential rain tonight, will they brave it or call it off for the second week running?

• Haha
Think club night has happened tonight. Noticed that one of kels regular clients has been on his bike for quite a few of these. Must be injured.
Seriously how many of kels athletes have been injured now since training with her? I can’t think of at least three or four 🤔and it’s not like she has loads of clients as it is?!

Reactions: 7
And she only did the warm up and cool down so I’m assuming she’s an injured POS too.
She stood at the bottom of a hill and counted her minions up and down as they did hill reps. Well worth the £65 they fork out. A real bargain.
---
In other news, FTT managed to squeeze 21 miles in today, as well as his full time job. What a top bloke
Kels, in the meantime, breaks her own world record for elapsed time ….

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.