Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #13 Valencia, I think we have a problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tits likes to embarrass his body but it’s getting revenge at the moment with that tooth 😬. What an absolute bellend doing double days after clearly being injured. But I guess he can’t measure his lactate from rest and recovery. Tool.
And don’t get me started on them being out all night filming their average hobby when they have kids at home. They have all day to play at being influencer. Kells loves the label “running mummy” but she sure as tit doesn’t act like one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This came up in my posts today, lots of sensible advice, but could you ever see either of these numpties doing this?
Screenshot_20240131-122445.png

Reactions: 7
I’ve got myself some random salty balls from Greggs. I’m going all in to the next YouTube.
IMG_6177.jpeg

---
1. Still no strength

2. He says there is no excuse for not hitting the volume but then says there is more to life than running and he has a lot more going on in his life than running. Huh? WTAF. Is he off his nut? It’s all he does. He neglects his child and his gf’s children for his fuvking hubby. duck off.

3. Still loads of junk miles.

4. He had a rest day which he openly admitted he hated. He then said he binged on chocolate and crisps that night. He finally said he needed more discipline if he wasn’t to binge again. I find this the saddest thing. Discipline won’t stop the binging behaviour. That’s a dangerous misconception to hold. He probably did it because his body was in dire need of food. He needs to lower his volume and up his calories. However, he will only see the correlation between rest day and bingeing and so delay having another out of fear he will binge again.

He looks fucked. Hr isn’t well. In any way shape or form. They are damaging themselves and the kids.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He does look fucked. His mileage decreased further in week 4 so can’t wait to hear what he says about that.

He’s so obsessed with his lactate readings that he’s running everything at a high intensity with the excuse that his lactate is lower than some inaccurate threshold he’s set for himself. I mean 3-4 threshold sessions a week along with several tempo sessions. No wonder his legs feel tired.

Reactions: 6
One rest day in 2.5 weeks says it all. And that he binged on his rest day as his body clearly desperately needed it. His body is talking to him but he isn't listening to it!

Reactions: 7
At least he has uploaded a video a week in his three weeks marathon training block. Just commit to a weekly blog and a post race debrief no matter what unlike head-in-the-sand Kels

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we still not know why Kels isn’t running / it’s all so “tough”?? Can’t be bothered to scan her posts to see if I can find the elusive honesty

Reactions: 1
Do we still not know why Kels isn’t running / it’s all so “tough”?? Can’t be bothered to scan her posts to see if I can find the elusive honesty
Well… she was eating Greggs salty balls this morning but then now she’s moaning on about her teeth again so WFK?

IMG_6180.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Ouch that does look painful. But it can’t be the reason for her lack of running if she’s still able to cycle and swim?!
She’s 100 percent got some sort of running related injury which she won’t admit to.

Reactions: 4
didn't she mention some sort of injury in a post or a comment to a post?
She mentioned this tooth issue (funny that the both have dental problems 😬) and a tib tendon problem that won’t shift. It probably won’t shift because she won’t give it time to heal by resting.

Based on her latest story, we’re going to see elite-level nutrition strategies to help Kelly not go blind during the last 20 miles of a marathon. I’d say the first step is not to have a Greggs/foul sugar-laden hot chocolate every day. But then, I’m not a wannabe elite, wannabe instarunner.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.