Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #13 Valencia, I think we have a problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon that their tip of a house must be so full with hoarded things as they hate cleaning or anything that’s not obsessive exercised related. This is probably the only spare part of the house to do it in.
They are both gross, what disgusting living conditions. They don’t need a big house of course, but a clean house with 4 kids is absolutely essential!

Reactions: 6
Well they certainly aren’t cleaning or parenting right now. Threshold incoming, Kels filming.

IMG_6171.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 3
He is not even those kids' father! He is the guy who knocked mummy up. Their mum's boyfriend (not even fiance), sweating like a pig right next to where they all cook and eat. It's utterly bleeping gross!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
pair of whoppers, as some one said earlier, imagine the conversation prior to shooting the video

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And she was riding her bike along the middle of the road to film that, cause we all know Tits can't run on the pavement.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Well they certainly aren’t cleaning or parenting right now. Threshold incoming, Kels filming.
I still don’t understand why they don’t do this tit in the day time when the kids are at school???? Or is not a nursery day for Harry so they have to wait until the big kids get home to babysit. Just so they can go out together and film something that about 3 people are going to watch. It’s so so so sad. Poor kids

Reactions: 9
I was just wondering that, they can both go to their crappy run club weekly, she can pop out of an evening to film him. Who is minding the kids? They leaving Kel's eldest to do it? So unfair of so. Most parents don't have all day to train/follow hobbies AND go out together in the eve.
They are just the grimest, most selfish pair and yet seem proud of themselves, splashing it all over the internet?

Reactions: 7
Why do we want to watch ANOTHER video of him running fast along a road? It’s not that it’s any different from the millions of his others on you tube. Except his tooth probably gets more dead with each vid. 🤮

• Haha
Omg he needs to see a dentist!
So Harry is still little and needs lots of attention, and he’s being looked after by teenagers when really I expect they would rather be doing something else (homework, chatting to friends etc). It’s all well and good to do it now and again for a night out but for filming a training run…
---
Sorry I spelt his name wrong, isn’t it HARRI 😂

Why does he not use his his left arm when he runs? He’s got such an uneven drive. Is he used to holding the GoPro in his left hand?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He went ALL IN yesterday
I'd question the benefit of a massive double session like that tbh. Especially after having thrown himself all in a couple of weeks ago after a relatively low mileage few weeks. They both think the way to get quicker is to do more and more and more.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.