Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #13 Valencia, I think we have a problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, looking at her strava she had an absolute nightmare in the later stages...my running club coach always says seconds banked in the first half mean minutes lost in the second half...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As always the cringe factor was consistently high!
Pre face tongue out boomerang āœ…
Tits sharing how strong she looks at the pace they said at Mile 2 āœ…
Going way too fast and faster than any recent 10 k efforts āœ…
With each mile, the hope of anything worth celebrating (BQ, GFA, Sub 4 , PB) diminishing āœ…
Shuffle to finish āœ…
Radio silence āœ…

All thatā€™s left to complete the cycle is a insta post full of emotion šŸ‘Š
Post full of emotion where her heart is full šŸ„±. Your full heart has got you almost as far away from a BQ than when you started four years ago kels

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Arrogant start and then radio silence when she bonks. She really likes a routine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s captioned her strava as
ā€˜The one that broke my heartā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Zero shits given. Your arrogance caused that. Nobody or nothing else

Sheā€™s also sobbing on her stories. Does she not see that she had no right to be in the wave she started in and had no place running out at the pace she did?! Sheā€™ll never improve if she canā€™t truely reflect on her abilities in my humble opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ā€œValencia. The one that broke my heartā€

The Strava huns are running in to tell her how well she did. Only one person seems to be aware that she completely missed her target. No ones seems to notice that her pace fell off a cliff.

Kelly, doing the same tit over and over and expecting a different result is bleeping stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah she put a tearful story up! Get the popcorn ready guys. No explanation yet just crying in the camera

• Haha
Not sure why she is crying - if everyone on here predicted the tit show why is she acting so surprised. It happens everytime

• Haha
Itā€™s shocking that SO many strangers have such a much more accurate idea of her finishing time than her and tits.
Are they so frickin deluded that they canā€™t see whatā€™s just in front of them?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Itā€™s shocking that SO many strangers have such a much more accurate idea of her finishing time than her and tits.
Are they so frickin deluded that they canā€™t see whatā€™s just in front of them?
I think sheā€™d be better off being trained by this group of strangers than tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How she can do this and have the audacity to charge people Ā£65/month for ā€œcoachingā€ is insane and where I wish there was some sort of regulation to charge for this.

Most would have a look at her track record and see it wouldnā€™t be money well spent, but unfortunately some unassuming individuals seem to keep paying month after month šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 11
Iā€™ve been out running about in a stupid Christmas race and forgot all about this. Saw her ridiculous IG story and realised I needed to read the live blog here rather than see her results on IG / Strava first.
This is beautiful.
Well recapped everyone. Bravo.
Itā€™s been so delicious I feel satisfied and contented.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her insta story is pathetic. Running should be of benefit physically and psychologically - for her and ti it isnā€™t. She would be far better off having a job of some description and going for 3-4 runs/ exercise sessions a week. She is currently addicted to exercise and her runnings times show zero improvement with her current training strategies

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.