Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #13 Valencia, I think we have a problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be out of line here but really these two are so awful I don’t care.

Kelly has a 16/17 year old daughter. She may be bringing friends round (boys and girls) and doing stuff that people in 6th form do (turn up unannounced, empty house of food, play music in lounge, leave to do the same in another house). If she comes home with friends and her stepdad is half naked, sweating like a pig in her kitchen, she is going to be mortified. They have a shed/garage. Obviously it is filled with shite but they have used it for the treadmill. Why can’t they set up the turbo in there?

The two years that the eldest is going through are so important socially and educationally. Having them prioritise their fitness in the house is so bleeping selfish. I want to give Kelly a shake and say “don’t you realise what you are doing to your kids you thick twit? All for a bit bimble round a north east city in the bleeping US?”

Like I said, foul inside and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I took up zwift during covid lockdowns as no outdoor group rides and I'm still on it quite a bit, so I know a lot of people who ride/race on it. NOT ONE OF THEM IS IN THEIR KITCHEN. this is disgusting

Reactions: 6
They can put that thing in their bedroom, poor children
Every time they do something I think they can’t sink lower. Then they post a video like last night and I’m proved wrong. They make me doubt that there’s good in the world.

To do that with 4 kids in the house is just vile. Having worked in education and done house visits and seen the long term impact of parents prioritising themselves, I really don’t think I’m overreacting.

Reactions: 7
Omg just watched this as no longer follow. Filthy kitchen, why on earth is he sweating away causing a stench in that tiny state of a kitchen. Absolutely disgusting, if he could go any lower in my estimations, he just has!

Reactions: 4
The kitchen zwifting is utterly disgusting. They have a garage and at one point she had a zwift shed.…. they’re probably full of their buff and Under armour stash 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.