Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #12 Why so serious? Not off to war. It's all relative, let's bonk some more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know enough about diabetes but surely if you're running at your top pace (which she was for the first 5km or so) you're going to absolutely trash your blood sugars aren't you? So you'd want to go slow and steady even more?
Oh you may be on to something. That will be the excuse.

Reactions: 2
Can I just say I like her running vest?
I do too but she’s not a great ad for their company so they might not gift her anymore after this tit show (hopefully!) 🤣
---
I don't know enough about diabetes but surely if you're running at your top pace (which she was for the first 5km or so) you're going to absolutely trash your blood sugars aren't you? So you'd want to go slow and steady even more?
That’s not her top pace don’t you know you tattle 🧌 🤣🤣

I really want to write on one of their posts ‘how’s it gone? Can’t wait for an update!’ Heart heart 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will she make it under 4:30? Standing here in my sweaty kit unable to go and shower 😂

• Haha
Wonder if Tits will delete his last story. Looking amazing at 8 miles and keeping target pace. I want to laugh but truly it is actually tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet whoever this second coach is that’s taken her on has watched this all unfold with horror 🤣🤣. She’s probably mislead them into believing she was in 3.40 marathon pace and she is now pretty much an hour off this 🤣

my work here is done! Time to tackle some housework . Thanks for the banter all! It’s been a rollercoaster of emotions, some of us doubted ourselves at times ,however we supported each other as we always knew this was going to be the outcome . Trust the process you lovely lot!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s slowed right down as her mind is on excuses and not running,
Gain some respect and just admit it was a wank run

• Haha
I actually feel for her. She has worked towards it. Just in totally the wrong way. How can you ignore the basics of marathon prep.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I right in thinking she’s now actually going backwards? The best she’s done is with Tits pacing her to just over 4 hours?

Reactions: 4
But it was a bloody lovely (paced and downhill) parkrun PB. What a memento from a 6 month block 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Don’t you worry guys. She will soon announce her Ironman that she has already been training for. Look forward to her running performance after she has been cycling and swimming!

Btw kudos to the 4:30 guesses!

Reactions: 6
I mean there’s not a great deal of difference between an 8.30 mile marathon pace and a 10.19 one is there? It’s all relative right?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.