Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #12 Why so serious? Not off to war. It's all relative, let's bonk some more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she is a bad runner, 4 30 is a decent marathon time. She's badly coached and has the wrong race strategies. Realistic pacing from the start of a race with a realistic target is so much nicer to run

Reactions: 8
I expected closer to 5 😂. I thought she’d slow considerably after the halfway point, but she held it together a little longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Longest run of 18miles on 22nd Oct at 11 min miles isn’t gonna see you through 26.2 at 8 min miles, even 17 miles the week after at 9 min miles isn’t gonna cut the mustard. Just another year in delulu land.

Reactions: 9
Looking at waves again she needed to have put herself here in the white wave
I hope she has to prove her time next time before being such a twit !

Also it’s very very quiet. Last weekend we would have proudly already had the uploaded video of her being sick after she rolled down the hill at parkrun by now 🤔

Lots of people seem to have smashed their goals there today . Some might say it was the perfect f conditions to PB🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well thank you for an enjoyable 9 page catch up 🤣 I was marshalling at my running club Christmas fun run and had to leave after she passed 5k. Well she has proved us all right, she had a tit training block and didn't do enough long runs, tempo runs, correctly paced runs. Now waiting for the excuses....

Reactions: 8
I am sorry, that is an asbolute disgrace for a woman who charges £65 a month to coach. She should hang her head in shame, understand she is a below average runner, a terrible coach, and give it all up.

Get a job, and understand that running is not for you at the level that she desires. She needs to be like most of us, and a social runner.

That bonk is off the charts, expecting to run at 8:30 for 26 miles, with no training record of doing so is either arrogant or just stupid. Either way, no one should pay this clown a penny more.

All the free kit she gets, its an absolute disgrace.

Sorry I have zero empathy and a lot of rage.

The kit she gets, could go to a skilled runner from a dis advantaged background. That would make me see the giftor in a more desirable light. Soar should be ashamed being associated with this charlatan.

Little bit annoyed as you can tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I am sorry, that is an asbolute disgrace for a woman who charges £65 a month to coach. She should hang her head in shame, understand she is a below average runner, a terrible coach, and give it all up.

Get a job, and understand that running is not for you at the level that she desires. She needs to be like most of us, and a social runner.

That bonk is off the charts, expecting to run at 8:30 for 26 miles, with no training record of doing so is either arrogant or just stupid. Either way, no one should pay this clown a penny more.

All the free kit she gets, its an absolute disgrace.

Sorry I have zero empathy and a lot of rage.

The kit she gets, could go to a skilled runner from a dis advantaged background. That would make me see the giftor in a more desirable light. Soar should be ashamed being associated with this charlatan.

Little bit annoyed as you can tell.
Belter of a post 👏

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.