Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #12 Why so serious? Not off to war. It's all relative, let's bonk some more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know she’s going to duck it up. But there’s a very small part of me that’s always like nah, she might do it this time. After all she is a full time runner, and coach, surely, surely she might have a chance. Then alas, the usual happens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She should get her coaching from here, multiple people called that the lack of longs runs would ruin her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No she’s just taking a while to get there!
I wonder if she forgot that Thai green curries don’t agree with her and she’s eaten a couple this week.
Silly kels 🤔🤣

here we go! She’s ok! She’s nearly there! 🤣🤣
She's lost 1000 places (just women). That must be soul destroying. Why would you do that to yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know how they’ll play this one?! They were unusually smugger and more confident than usual. I started to doubt myself . However she has had no signs of injury, the weather from all accounts is perfect, it’s a flat fast course, they claimed all the training has been banked . What more can they blame this one on?! She’s done dreadfully. Nothing wrong with the time she’s about to get but when you break it down into the speed she set off at to the way she’s limping home- it’s a dreadful race and there’s no denying it?!

Reactions: 10
Nah this will the spun as “the second fastest marathon of my life” 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah this will the spun as “the second fastest marathon of my life” 🤪
I’m not even sure at this rate she’s going to beat her Newport marathon time which she allegedly ran with a stress fracture 🤣

this is Newport. I don’t understand how you wouldn’t learn from this?! How many she done now and proved that NOT her marathon pace 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
So the pace shown at each split point is actually the recalculated overall average pace up to that point and not the pace of each 5k stretch. That is some SERIOUS bonking 😲

• Haha
So the "average pace" show at each split point is actually the recalculated overall average pace up to that point and not the pace of each 5k stretch. That is some SERIOUS bonking 😲
Took me a while to realise this too. It’s spectacular isn’t it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can't blame her for starting ahead in the fast wave, it may have been the only way to avoid the sweeper bus.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tits needs to get back on his stories and support his progidy, I mean partner! Good times and bad times and all that! And let’s be honest someone’s having a bad time right about now 🤔🤔🤣

• Haha
His stories are the same every marathon. All enthusiastic when she's on pace for the first 4 miles then goes very quiet. Deja vu.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean come on guys she has learnt something she didn’t set off nearly as fast as she did in Amsterdam…. But it all looks the same, very fast, fast, slow, slower, walk - cry!

• Haha
Man I wish there was that finishing line camera like at London so she can be caught balling her eyes out because she bleeping hates it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s not at 40k yet and it’s about to hit 4 hours on the clock. So in the last 39k she’s lost all hope of a BQ, GFA, 3.40 sub 4 , PB and possibly about to lose the bragging rights to second fastest marathon ever . All in a good day at the office??

but it was 🧱 for when she goes again 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.