Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #12 Why so serious? Not off to war. It's all relative, let's bonk some more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now I know my prediction of how the race would go was right, now what do we think will happen? Radio silence for 24 hours?

Reactions: 4
She's done one half decent marathon, Amsterdam,which wasn't completely without a bonk but tits pulled her round and salvaged the end. Shame she couldnt manage a sub 4 that day.

The amount of miles and hours and years of her life she's put into this and she's back to where she was at the beginning. Tragic.

Reactions: 9
Her post marathon blues are going to be next level. I’m not sure how she can put a positive spin on this when her entire life is marathon running and training it‘s embarrassing for her and tits

Reactions: 8
Nah I reckon we will be treated to a tearful story on how the marathon is a beast

Reactions: 6
A big group from my club were running Valencia today, all paced it beautifully, had a great time, not one complaint about the heat so I won't be buying that excuse!

Reactions: 6
At the end of the day non of us would care about the 4h30, well done you ran a marathon, it s a brilliant achievement BUT make out as if you are going to run a sub 4 and start in the wave with the 3h20
Marathoners, I mean come on! And all she does is run, no job, nothing, just run!

Mayb get a real job and train around that - might help!

Reactions: 12
She bonked on a whole new level. That’s almost the exact same time I got on my first marathon where I trained 3 days a week for 12 weeks (I’m a 10-10.5 min per mile runner) lol. She’s an absolute embarrassment.

Reactions: 8
Remember the marathon is a beast and owes you nothing and noone can predict how it will go. Fortunately the sub 24 downhill parkrun has proven she's capable of the 3:40 marathon so today was always just about having fun and soaking up every minute of the sunshine with loved ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine paying £65 a month to someone for coaching who bonks that badly. It’s almost like she’s not got a bleeping clue what she’s doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon her dad wasn’t in tits stories as he had a lie in at the hotel, knowing like the rest of us that he had plenty of time to get up, tit , shower and shave and still beat her to the finish line!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Its funny but it must be so soul destroying for her, she obviously is not a marathon runner and hates it, she should stick to 10k and half marathons
You see, I think she can run a good sub-4 marathon, with the right coaching and pace strategy. Not this pace strategy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope she reconsiders her Ironman ambitions - if she can’t pace a marathon properly then a triathlon is going to be bloody miserable to attempt.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.