Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #12 Why so serious? Not off to war. It's all relative, let's bonk some more.

What's next for Welshtits and Kelloggs?

• They quit and get real jobs

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Kelly finally gets a BQ

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Welshtits does Ironman

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • They go on holiday with the kids

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • They lose influencer status for not claiming #ad

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • None of the above

Votes: 59 83.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone had to start the new thread. We need to continue today's Riga embarrassment.

Catch up here....

Who wants to do the recap?

Reactions: 7
They were gifted stuff we will never see again
They've both dodged out of triathlons/ Ironman events again

• Haha
Someone had to start the new thread. We need to continue today's Riga embarrassment.

Catch up here....

Who wants to do the recap?
They had a great weekend (but no PBs). Now time to do stuff with brick emojis and run all the junk miles

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Actually embarrassed at their lack of any kind of shame at constantly leaving their kids.

• Heart
Did the Glasgow half today with my pal. We started & she ran off into the distance within the first kilometre 👋🏻 🤣 but she ran it in a quicker time than Kels. And her 2 kids met us at the finish line having been there cheering us on, homemade posters and everything. It was one of my favourite parts hearing their wee voices cheering us on!
---
My splits look alarmingly like Kelly’s, mind, and I can decide which excuse to use (full time job, actual injury, not embarrassing my body etc)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
still can’t believe she did two 9 milers this week a coupla days out from a half, not to mention 5 miles the day before. Im basically clueless (albeit with faster times) but surely that makes no sense for anybody?

Reactions: 10
Oh god it’s so embarrassing. And they call themselves COACHES. How anyone would want to be coached by either of these two is mind boggling

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tits did better than expected considering Berlin was only last week. But:

17/9 - 10k
24/9 - Marathon, rolled dice and failed
1/10 - HM

I'm not sure what "coach" prescribes this racing schedule of three hard races in three weeks but a stress fracture is just around the corner for Titties. Watch this space.

Reactions: 8
Tits did better than expected considering Berlin was only last week. But:

17/9 - 10k
24/9 - Marathon, rolled dice and failed
1/10 - HM

I'm not sure what "coach" prescribes this racing schedule of three hard races in three weeks but a stress fracture is just around the corner for Titties. Watch this space.
and then he’ll disappear like the tiny toothed dipshit he is and hide on zwift until he can run again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kels splits weren’t much better either. They couldn’t really put their times on their posts as what excuses do they have?? It was already established, good weather, nice and flat, a PB kind of course!? What did tits say- it was just too exciting watching the pro runners that his pacing was all over the place so today wasn’t his best run?! 🤔🤣
Kels set out at a more conservative pace than usual for her (no seven minute miling like done many many times before- Infact I was almost disappointed !) but clearly still too fast for her current levels. I think she’s managed a 5k in those sorts of times above (24.15) once 🤣 . Never to be repeated ?! They’re both full of excuses and full of tit. I do like to see that they get very little engagement on their posts so maybe there’s a lot more people looking and laughing 🤔🤣

Reactions: 6
9 weeks until Valencia, 7 weeks of training. How many miles do we reckon she will rack up?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have zero sympathy for their clients at this point. They’ve repeatedly shown that they’re crap at everything running related.

Why do companies continue working with them? They don’t even have that many followers compared to other accounts.

Reactions: 12
Kells must be reading here. A story about how she just wants “her brood and a brew for the foreseeable”. If the foreseeable means the next freebie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kells must be reading here. A story about how she just wants “her brood and a brew for the foreseeable”. If the foreseeable means the next freebie.
Lies. If it was a choice between one of her kids’ birthdays and an exclusive pre-viewing of the Alphafly 3, we know where she’d be.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.