Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she’s no doubt had a really hard life, but part of me does think how can one person attract SOO much drama?!
Seeing she’s pregnant is concerning really..
Yeah she’s clearly had a hard life and I really do feel for her, but I think she has some work to do on herself before bringing another baby into the world . Hopefully she proves me wrong x

The woman with the lipliner, I had her blocked but she is still coming up on a backup account now, I wonder how long she could go without her
mentioing Nick, what is it with her is she his sister or is it Fatal Attraction.
Have you seen a woman who calls everyone my friends, she claims they are famous and she is a Queen and her hubby is a King, they have only gone and got their car wrapped with their pics on and TICTOK,in her latest post she is sat hanging out the car waving like a Celeb. I think out of everyone that posts she has to be the most deluded person ever.
TracyWinter1.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen Kirsty_brittain96 and danny_Springthorpe these two are always on my pages, her heeeeey goes right through me and he keeps talking like an idiot and making stupid noises

Someone mentioned Chelsea Wright a while ago. What in the actual is going on now? The ABD stuff is just mad. I feel so sad for her.

Seen she’s pregnant! Find that a bit worrying x

I saw her last night, my goodness she is terrible what is her problem with the world. I feel for any kid she has.

TracyWinter 1, she says they are the King and Queen of Tictok, i do not get it I scroll past as much as I can. I am not sure everyone would agree on the King and Queen I dont, I see a lot more worthy people on there who have not bigged themselves up in that way.

Has anyone come across that scouse girl can’t for the life of me think of her name that claims police and ambulances follow her daily it’s very worrying how mentally ill she must be

Reactions: 4
Is there a link ? I can find it?

linked above.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@the30somethingsingleton i find her so cringe. I thought she was crackers after seeing her on the news with the australian talking about there lockdown love story. but now theyve split and shes now with @dibzy_13 . She pops up on my fyp and its either full on crying vids or full on soppy cringe love/realtionship woes. Her hairstyle is bizarre 😳 she is harmless really but i just dont understand all the self indulgence.

Reactions: 2
I'm not a fan of the either, I find some of her replies quite rude
She's so salty isn't she? I do genuinely like some of her tik toks but some of her replies are awful and God forbid you haveca different method for something. It's like nobody else can cook.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.