Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she ok? I've just found her today so I don't know the back story.
She's had multiple strokes and has severe mental health issues.

She also has a huge fan base of obsessed teenagers which I find funny but her videos can be hilarious.

Reactions: 2
She's had multiple strokes and has severe mental health issues.

She also has a huge fan base of obsessed teenagers which I find funny but her videos can be hilarious.
Thanks, I knew there was something, I thought perhaps alcoholism. Jeeze I dunno the very vulnerable need to be careful using social media. That girl Chelsea Wright is another one who really should be careful.

Reactions: 1
Thanks, I knew there was something, I thought perhaps alcoholism. Jeeze I dunno the very vulnerable need to be careful using social media. That girl Chelsea Wright is another one who really should be careful.
Totally agree on Chelsea she needs supervision I think poor girl

Totally agree on Chelsea she needs supervision I think poor girl
I think she's in sheltered accommodation but definitely should be given advice regarding socials, she's been threatening people which only makes them go for her more.

Agree with u on this she’s a strange one that girl. Needs a good wash and a brush through her hair and teeth
Agree with you there, she's always in pyjamas but claims we should 'normalise mums being in pj's and normalise this and that. She gets a lot of hate but I think she loves the drama

I've never seen a worse case of gingivitis
That’s not gingivitis that’s periodontitis. Dental nurse here 🙋‍♀️ Bet her breath is humming aswell 🤢
Agree with you there, she's always in pyjamas but claims we should 'normalise mums being in pj's and normalise this and that. She gets a lot of hate but I think she loves the drama
of course she loves the drama. Can’t disagree with her coz she just chats more crap. Forever contradicting herself aswell. Born a compulsive lier, to be a lier you need to remember what’s been said she forgets half of the tit she chats. She’s such a dirty person she doesn’t need a wash she needs bleaching 😂

Agree with u on this she’s a strange one that girl. Needs a good wash and a brush through her hair and teeth

How on earth did she get pregnant, she is so dirty and lazy and I feel sorry for her child stuck indoors all the time with her not washing at all and how dare she go on Tictok and post looking like that its disgusting.
If she does not bathe herself I question if her child ever gets a wash or a good meal.

How on earth did she get pregnant, she is so dirty and lazy and I feel sorry for her child stuck indoors all the time with her not washing at all and how dare she go on Tictok and post looking like that its disgusting.
If she does not bathe herself I question if her child ever gets a wash or a good meal.
Omg the food she feeds him...bland pasta and just basically uncooked food is what it looks like. Needs some meat inside him let him choose when he’s older if he wants to be vegetarian. She does nothing with him. Did you see when she kicked off at her mum because she wanted to FaceTime the him. The comments about her mum from her were vile.

One of her names is Lucyloubackupx
thank you! I don’t get all these multiple accounts / back ups these people have
Oh sorry I thought u meant on here she has numerous accounts on tiktok

She does or else she wouldn't entertain it

That’s not gingivitis that’s periodontitis. Dental nurse here 🙋‍♀️ Bet her breath is humming aswell 🤢

of course she loves the drama. Can’t disagree with her coz she just chats more crap. Forever contradicting herself aswell. Born a compulsive lier, to be a lier you need to remember what’s been said she forgets half of the tit she chats. She’s such a dirty person she doesn’t need a wash she needs bleaching 😂
But apparently her dentist said her teeth snd gums are fine 🤣

Anyone who dares to disagree with her is accused of being 12 years old, not having children and still living with their mum

But apparently her dentist said her teeth snd gums are fine 🤣

Anyone who dares to disagree with her is accused of being 12 years old, not having children and still living with their mum

• Haha
Does anyone watch hannahlowther8? She is a musical theatre student and performer.

I get the impression that she a bit out of touch by showing off (or looking for a pat on the back?) because she got a job in Tesco during the first lockdown. The way she films her colleagues is a bit patronising in some way? I could be wrong but that's how it comes across to me.

She also seems spend a lot of her time there prancing about in the aisles which is quite funny.
I cant work out whether I really like her or whether I find her really annoying :ROFLMAO:

Has anyone seen any videos from jenniferbodzasiova? She seems nice enough but there's just something I'm not sure on

Has anyone seen any videos from jenniferbodzasiova? She seems nice enough but there's just something I'm not sure on
I follow her! I find her abit odd, I know her boyfriend is in his 30s while she’s still quite young I think and she’s always turning comments off when things don’t go her own way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.