Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Sherrie and Cassidy? They met on tiktok and are now U.K. - USA long distance. Sherrie’s announced they will be starting a go fund me so she can go over there in august (dont think she realises the USA borders are still closed to us atm) 🙄

Does anyone follow Sherrie and Cassidy? They met on tiktok and are now U.K. - USA long distance. Sherrie’s announced they will be starting a go fund me so she can go over there in august (dont think she realises the USA borders are still closed to us atm) 🙄
I’m sure I seen something like this flicking through my fyp. What’s their @ xx

Anyone seen crazy_collectors seems to be all over my pages just now, two young woman who don't work and claim benefits for being disabled but go out every single day to buy kids toys? Just posted a video

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen crazy_collectors seems to be all over my pages just now, two young woman who don't work and claim benefits for being disabled but go out every single day to buy kids toys? Just posted a video
They freak me out.

Reactions: 1
When u see all the proof of big teeth exes and she used to call them BEAR! I thought it was only the singer Abbie who she called that complete pair of twats
Yuck I wouldn't be okay with her calling me that if that's the case! There's a thread on here for those 2.

Anyone else just absolutely bloody love nosebleedfitz!?
Not a fan I'm afraid. Can't stand any of the pronoun in bio brigade.

What's everyone's opinion of Derby Dan? He seems be having beef with so many people at the moment.

Reactions: 4
Not a fan I'm afraid. Can't stand any of the pronoun in bio brigade.

What's everyone's opinion of Derby Dan? He seems be having beef with so many people at the moment.
Because someone puts their pronouns you immediately dislike them ? How odd. You also have pronouns btw everyone does

Reactions: 9
I feel like I’ve wasted so many hours on TikTok - I love the cooking ones and the ones where they take the piss of 5 minute crafts.
There’s a couple that often come up on my feels- Conor and liana. They have individual accounts too but Conor gives me serious creep vibes. All the comments are about them being couple goals and most of their content is typical click bait like “we split up” or “we have a ghost in our attic”. They must be absolute nightmare neighbours too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.