Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone come across KarenJuneLawrence?

She hasn't got a big following but she seriously thinks she's going to be a big pop star yet she's extremely awful. She's even released her music on Spotify and has merch.

I can't tell if she's a parody account or not.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow Lauren saddington from tiktok on Insta? She’s been to some walking dead premiere and now thinks she’s really famous. She’s so irritating….and then eyebrows!
Just typed her name in,watchd 3 posts very briefly and decided not to follow as her voice pissed me off.
(And she was too dramatic!!!!)LOL

Reactions: 1
I’m totally loving this I’m addicted to say the least 🤣🤣 what even is tiktok now this a whole new world,
Has anyone come across frankie fod honestly I can’t do with her her she has a vulgar mouth as soon as I hear her makes my skin crawl

I’m totally loving this I’m addicted to say the least 🤣🤣 what even is tiktok now this a whole new world,
Has anyone come across frankie fod honestly I can’t do with her her she has a vulgar mouth as soon as I hear her makes my skin crawl
I used to quite like her - I’d forgotten she existed though! Her brother (Williamsfitness) is an absolute knob, he scammed people by pretending he had cancer. I assumed he had crawled off under a rock somewhere … until I saw him giving daily updates on the Katie Price
Debacle!

I used to quite like her - I’d forgotten she existed though! Her brother (Williamsfitness) is an absolute knob, he scammed people by pretending he had cancer. I assumed he had crawled off under a rock somewhere … until I saw him giving daily updates on the Katie Price
Debacle!
Yes he always seems to crawl from under the rock when something happens, I totally agree he is a complete knob when he had like 59k followers and followed no one clearly thought he was better than everyone else didn’t he

Mod edit, as this thread is full it's probably best to create threads on each TT account you want to talk about.

Only those with 10k followers that make money from social media are allowed to be spoken about

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.