Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t ashandchelslifestories have their own thread?? 🤯 constantly on my FYP and all these gifted dress / try on videos are doing my box right in.

Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t ashandchelslifestories have their own thread?? 🤯 constantly on my FYP and all these gifted dress / try on videos are doing my box right in.
Ash and chels life stories now have their own thread, I had to make one🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can’t deal with Road Man Ralph. He’s on Mel Moons live doing a Russian accent basically begging people to follow him in return for him slating their profile on the live

Reactions: 8
Derby Dans brother is a convicted sex offender, Ashley Dempsey his name is.
Dan was defending him and denying it on his behalf when it came to light AFTER his conviction.
There was a time he was letting his beloved children visit his parents where his brother lived.
Goes on like he’s the only single dad in the world lol has previous for being not such a nice guy with other girlfriends.
Really thinks he’s famous due to his tiktok followers.
Utter embarrassment

• Wow
Anyone else think that Bella Poarches new song is embarrassingly catchy.
I’m so ashamed.

I’m so glad I don’t get charli or Dixie or Addison on my fyp, think I’m doing something right🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
do the haywards have a thread on here? just seen they have deleted their tiktok due to trolls so wondered what had been said.

Can someone make a katylee/libbymae thread please?😂😂
Oh my god these two!! HOWWW have they got so many followers aswell?! Also have they split up? Some of the stuff they’ve been posting seems like they have. Although not been on there since this morning so they may of posted back together again

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.