Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Bored in da house and I’m in the house bored......

I’m far too old for TikTok,

yet I’ve wasted at least 6-38 hours watching kids who are Classy....
some may say bougie,
and obviously...ratchet 😬
shake their ass on my screen 😐

so glad we have a new section for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Bored in da house and I’m in the house bored......

I’m far too old for TikTok,

yet I’ve wasted at least 6-38 hours watching kids who are Classy....
some may say bougie,
and obviously ratchet, shake their ass on my screen 😐

so glad we have a new section for them!
I went to bed before my boyfriend last night and was still awake when he came up about 1am.

Him: Why are you still awake - it's 1am!"
Me: I'm on TikTok" 🙈 😂

I slagged it off at first, but if you avoid the z lister muppets dancing and singing, I think it's really funny! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I'm way too old for tiktok too but somehow have lost hours, possibly days on it. A particularly low point was when an ex pupil of mine was on my for you page

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

hrh89

VIP Member
Does anyone else keep seeing the trend where they talk to their younger self with the sad music? Oh it always makes me cry. I think about how disappointed my younger self would be in my life now. I try to skip those posts as they are hard to watch. Sorry to be a Debbie downer but that trend touched a nerve with me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

hrh89

VIP Member
Does anyone else follow nosebleedfitz? I absolutely love her she’s so funny and so beautiful

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Yel

Chatty Member
What I think is fascinating about Tiktok is how it's mostly machine based who you see. It's so much quicker also which means people that are big on it are way less able to monitise it compared to Instagram. Of course the big accounts are still able to, but Tiktok followers are way less valuable.

It's embarrassing all the oap infuencers on the wrong side of 25 jumping on it 😂

Still it's nice to see Instagram's market share being eaten away. Facebook did launch a Tiktok clone but it never really took off.

Has Tiktok overtook Instagram yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Yel

Chatty Member
Lydia is amazing for all the wrong reasons, if your going to try Tiktok at least put some effort into it. Reusing bikini thirst traps for teenage boys has little longevity

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

hrh89

VIP Member
I know I’ve mentioned her before but I just adore Ann Russel. She’s like tiktok mum. Her posts are so encouraging and I love all the little tips on house cleaning and life in general. Great lady

HBF1991

Chatty Member
Does anyone else absolutely despise RightGuysAldiReviews (Now just Right Guys Reviews)? There's something about the way he talks and acts that genuinely just hate. He's not a nice a guy at all.

tallybally

is there a thread about Abbie and Cole Howat from tiktok?? Had to unfollow them as they as no abnoxious, selling photos and merchandise as if they are some sort of celebrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

JD-Morgan

is there a thread about Abbie and Cole Howat from tiktok?? Had to unfollow them as they as no abnoxious, selling photos and merchandise as if they are some sort of celebrity.

Ditto!

I really liked them to begin with, I followed them when they had less than 100 followers but it's all gone to their heads.

Reactions: 10

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I don’t get what is so interesting about all these people doing the same dance to the same music..... boring!!
I do like funny tik toks tho so I do have a look every so often!

box98

Siennakeera - £12.99 for their private Snapchat handle to view 18+ content of them both 🤢 I suspect they chose Snapchat because if you screenshot it they’d boot you off
I have only been following them for a while to see what it’s all about but just on there live and had to pop straight over here as I’m sooooo angry. There little boy is teething and people were giving suggestions to help so I gave them mine which was given to me by a dentist I put “ soak a muslin cloth in calamine tea tie in a knot and put in fridge then let him chew on it” he started saying I was disgusting and racist and blocked me, I went back on my other profile and tried to explain it’s the name of a cloth and it was racist and he did the same again. I’m absolutely livid how dare he call my racist because he’s not intelligent enough to know it’s a baby cloth

• Wow
  • Angry

teatalks

VIP Member
I feel offended im ginger 🥺

He's from " people just do nothing " she's called Sienna she's from Australia I really like them, they speak their mind.
Gingivitis is a mild form of gum disease, not hate crime against gingers😀

• Haha
  • Wow

Viewer1901

VIP Member
What's everyone's thoughts on tiktok postie? She still seems quite down to earth despite her following and she did a fair bit for charity last year which is awesome and a heck of a lot more than most do
I had to unfollow her - she just annoyed me😂

Reactions: 9