Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow carbie_b? Fair play to her for loosing weight etc. But she came into tik tok crying she couldn’t foot the vet bill for her cat and people started to PayPal money over! Things like this REALLY annoy me!
Did she get the PayPal idea from part time working mummy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find myself sticking up for carbie b a lot in the comments because she has been trolled so much. People mocking her diet her weightloss calling her names. Some of the people who comment on tiktok videos are just vile. She seems like a nice girl tbh

I have a real issue with the amount of people on TikTok who are classed as vulnerable adults due to learning difficulties or cognitive impairment. The hate they get is awful & they react in ways that may not be appropriate & are then targeted further.
Sophie cannot sing, she can't, but hey - people are so cruel about her looks.
ChelseaWright1996, gets so much hate & it's clear she has learning difficulties.
Some of the vile comments would be classed as safeguarding issues if they were said irl. Tiktok never do anything when you report users for abuse either.

Reactions: 8
I have a real issue with the amount of people on TikTok who are classed as vulnerable adults due to learning difficulties or cognitive impairment. The hate they get is awful & they react in ways that may not be appropriate & are then targeted further.
Sophie cannot sing, she can't, but hey - people are so cruel about her looks.
ChelseaWright1996, gets so much hate & it's clear she has learning difficulties.
Some of the vile comments would be classed as safeguarding issues if they were said irl. Tiktok never do anything when you report users for abuse either.
Think it’s the same for that Lucymaughan1 - She has LD and is clearly vulnerable. She puts her foot in it a lot, her responses have been racist or highly offensive and then she’s targeted further, I don’t know why TikTok aren’t stricter 😬 she’s definitely one who needs her account managing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Is there a thread for not your basic mamma? That woman seriously gets on my tits!

Is there a thread for not your basic mamma? That woman seriously gets on my tits

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow bradpete? He’s a little prick who loves himself, who is now doing ‘personalised videos’ for a fiver! He’s awful
Doesn't he just! :ROFLMAO:

I suppose he makes his cash from 50+ women because he's got more wrinkles on his face than Kirk Douglas's ballbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Doesn't he just! :ROFLMAO:

I suppose he makes his cash from 50+ women because he's got more wrinkles on his face than Kirk Douglas's ballbag.
He appears to be, well gives the impression that he’s a bigwig in Spain, but in reality he’s a sofa surfer and doesn’t have a bean 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Bobbyosingh is so annoying. He just tries too hard. His voice grates on me.

Reactions: 1
Have you seen Attaway General. --- Basically kids bop greys anatomy with Dixie eye roll monotone Damilo and other tiktok "stars"

I was going to link the hour marathon but I don't think anyone deserves that

@Oohthedrama come suffer girl 🤣

Does anyone follow James Richardson? He’s from Plymouth in Devon and he is absolutely hilarious. These last few weeks though his mental health seems to have deteriorated. Especially last night, he posted some worrying videos on his insta stories and also last week on his birthday. He hasn’t posted anything at all today which is a little unusual, he usually says when he’s going to take a break or explains his outbursts from the night before.

Is there anyone who follows lozzjx? Was a fan til she went on about bedsharing and revealed her other half has other kids and she’s never spoken to his ex. Just feels like a really unhealthy dynamic!

Does anyone follow bradpete? He’s a little prick who loves himself, who is now doing ‘personalised videos’ for a fiver! He’s awful

He seems to be offering Massage now and he is claiming he only has a few spots available now, he has travelled somewhere and today is seen with a girl called Cloe, she seems much younger than him not sure if they are just friends or what.

I really enjoy the lad who does the teacher skits. I think his name is Kyron. They are so funny and take me right back to school. 😂

Reactions: 7
He seems to be offering Massage now and he is claiming he only has a few spots available now, he has travelled somewhere and today is seen with a girl called Cloe, she seems much younger than him not sure if they are just friends or what.
I’ve just seen that! Don’t these people realise we’re still in lockdown? This older woman with them said in comments she was shielding but made the decision to have them in her kitchen. Oh so I’m going to work in full PPE for nothing then? Fuming!

Has anyone seen maddieandfam5? She appears on my FYP a lot and gets loads of hate for her meals and Amazon wishlist. I don't know what to think of her, but some people have called Social Services on her for having a messy house which is a bit extreme..!

Has anyone seen maddieandfam5? She appears on my FYP a lot and gets loads of hate for her meals and Amazon wishlist. I don't know what to think of her, but some people have called Social Services on her for having a messy house which is a bit extreme..!
Yes see her always! Especially her charity shop hauls. Not sure what to think of her. I think she just tries to make the best out of her situation, her kids seem happy though, that's most important

I don’t get this whole wishlist thing people on tiktok seem to do...but other than that calling the social services seems absolutely horrible! Some of the comments people leave seem so nasty too. But I don’t know why she responds to it constantly

I don’t get this whole wishlist thing people on tiktok seem to do...but other than that calling the social services seems absolutely horrible! Some of the comments people leave seem so nasty too. But I don’t know why she responds to it constantly
Tiktok does have a trolling problem and sadly they really go for posters who'll respond rather than ignore them. There's a bloke I follow called __nick2_ and he gets a lot of trolls but no matter how many times he's told to simply ignore them he just keeps on responding.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.