Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen maddieandfam5? She appears on my FYP a lot and gets loads of hate for her meals and Amazon wishlist. I don't know what to think of her, but some people have called Social Services on her for having a messy house which is a bit extreme..!

I cannot stand her, she seems to think she can work as an influencer showing meals such and chip and peas and Iron while her kids make a hell of a racket , her wishlist has been up and down depending on how much trolling she gets, She also shows food hauls well honestly I have to watch in amazement.

Reactions: 2
Anybody heard of jadekilfuff on tiktok? Part of inclusivefamily They came second in BGT but Is constantly on my FYP. There’s just something about her that irritates me so bad. She constantly needs to be the centre of attention... plus does anybody ever actually wear socks in their house?

Reactions: 4
Anybody heard of jadekilfuff on tiktok? Part of inclusivefamily They came second in BGT but Is constantly on my FYP. There’s just something about her that irritates me so bad. She constantly needs to be the centre of attention... plus does anybody ever actually wear socks in their house?
There seems to be little to no mention of her stint in Shameless... also concerning how if you didn’t know them you’d assume her brother was in fact her own child, she seems to have a lot of responsibility for him.

Reactions: 4
There seems to be little to no mention of her stint in Shameless... also concerning how if you didn’t know them you’d assume her brother was in fact her own child, she seems to have a lot of responsibility for him.
I actually thought she was his mum at first! I think they’re a nice family but yeah I agree that she seems to crave the limelight

Reactions: 3
I actually thought she was his mum at first! I think they’re a nice family but yeah I agree that she seems to crave the limelight
Didnt her mum recently go missing for 24hours. There were a few comments that said she had self harmed but they were quickly deleted. She was definitly sectioned yet the whole family were still posting tiktoks and going live. Even she did from the hospital. I find it a strange setup.

Does anybody follow Lauraorgill / tiktokpostie. I used to be a fan. I thought she was a really positive person but the shouting and clinging on to the words in all of her videos instead of talking is doing my head in!!! I think fame has got to her head now.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen maddieandfam5? She appears on my FYP a lot and gets loads of hate for her meals and Amazon wishlist. I don't know what to think of her, but some people have called Social Services on her for having a messy house which is a bit extreme..!
Her house to be fair was filthy, I watched some of her YouTube videos and her kitchen floor was covered in mess and worktops were disgusting.

Didnt her mum recently go missing for 24hours. There were a few comments that said she had self harmed but they were quickly deleted. She was definitly sectioned yet the whole family were still posting tiktoks and going live. Even she did from the hospital. I find it a strange setup.
Yeah I saw those. I do think that should have stayed off tiktok bit it’s all about engagement isn’t it?

Does anybody follow Lauraorgill / tiktokpostie. I used to be a fan. I thought she was a really positive person but the shouting and clinging on to the words in all of her videos instead of talking is doing my head in!!! I think fame has got to her head now.
I blocked her so she'd stop coming up on my FYP. She's the most irritating TikToker I am yet to come across

I don’t get this whole wishlist thing people on tiktok seem to do...but other than that calling the social services seems absolutely horrible! Some of the comments people leave seem so nasty too. But I don’t know why she responds to it constantly

People with an Amazon wish list have a real cheek really, a Tictok woman who seems nice and also has a good job mentioned her wish list yesterday as someone sent her some perfume I have got right offa her as she claims she is a Pharmacist surely she earns a good wage with out having a Amazon list and also Paypal details on.

Reactions: 6
Wishlists annoy me, if you want the stuff save up and buy it yourself. That Maddieandfam her sons birthday was pretty much bought through the wishlist and some poor woman bought her a tonne of stuff. Her and her mum both had wishlists and the mum claimed she put her PayPal on so her son could send her money why put it on tiktok why not send it directly to him? They both seemed to pray on vulnerable adults and were quite nasty to but accepted gifts from a lady who posted tiktoks saying she can easily be taken advantage of etc etc. After social went round they managed to afford a new sofa, loads of shopping trips etc and all of a sudden didn't need the money

Reactions: 5
The maddieandfam5 account has gone I wanted a looksie!!

I have just seen her Mum posting she is just like her daughter, she has a wish list up and I wanted to say are you snorting something or what, I am lost with these wishlists I would rather give to a charity which I do often than give any of them a thing.

Wishlists annoy me, if you want the stuff save up and buy it yourself. That Maddieandfam her sons birthday was pretty much bought through the wishlist and some poor woman bought her a tonne of stuff. Her and her mum both had wishlists and the mum claimed she put her PayPal on so her son could send her money why put it on tiktok why not send it directly to him? They both seemed to pray on vulnerable adults and were quite nasty to but accepted gifts from a lady who posted tiktoks saying she can easily be taken advantage of etc etc. After social went round they managed to afford a new sofa, loads of shopping trips etc and all of a sudden didn't need the money

I was watching her from a couple of years ago on You Tube, she is so boring, who wants to see her shopping haul, she is taking things from bags one at a time from the Pound shop so hilarious if you are bored and need to fill some time in, along with Emma's family who or what made them think they are interesting to the general public to view.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else dislike Kirsty_brittain and Danny_Springthorpe? Seem like a nice couple but the hiiiii and helloooooo goes right through me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.