Weird Food Combos - It Shouldn’t Taste Good But...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chipsticks are a rarity now 😔 my local shop used to sell them but haven't had them in for a while. They're the best with chocolate!

I love mayo with everything, sorry! I put it in my mashed potatoes and eat it on crackers like it's cheese/philadelphia :LOL:

Chocolate and crisps (I thought this was weird but it seems to be quite common from the replies here)
A dish full of sliced cucumber and celery with loads of salt
Cockles and mussels straight out of the salty jar without rinsing. Also love anything pickled, beetroot, onions, gherkins etc..
Tartare sauce with chicken, chips, pork, everything, not just fish!
I only enjoy peas when they're mixed with brown sauce
A bowl full of the cheap bisto beef gravy granules, lots of vinegar and bread to dip in it
Yes to the tartare sauce with everything 😍

Chipsticks are a rarity now 😔 my local shop used to sell them but haven't had them in for a while. They're the best with chocolate!
Asda and Iceland normally have them 🌟

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen chipsticks. Think they sell them in Waitrose here. Definitely do in Sainsbury’s.

Scrambled eggs cooked in baked beans.. heat can of baked beans in a pot, crack some eggs and scramble them.

Yupeeee

also,a bit of fresh lemon juice (don't need a lot) in Coke.
also fresh lemon juice in warm Coke

Reactions: 2
I don't think I have that many weird food combos except I do eat mayo with everything pork chops, chicken, etc the only thing I dont eat it with is chip shop chips. I also love gerkins and will have them on any burger or sub sandwich that will offer them to me.
Mcdonalds fries dipped into their milkshake is amazing.
I like to mix mixed veg into every meal but thats mainly so my sons can't pick out the veg.
At uni I lived off eating fried dumplings with a mixture of tuna, onions, tomato and vinegar my housemates thought it was weird but it tastes lovely and is cheap to make.

Has anyone heard the weird combo that Adrianne Bailon likes to eat. Hers was tuna sandwich dipped into fruit punch 🤮

A few years ago Cadburys advertised Creme Eggs by showing weird ways people ate them. One of them was dipping chips in. It's really quite nice. I definitely like salt and chocolate together - LOVE chocolate covered pretzels. If they made chocolate covered crisps I would eat them like nobody's business.

Cocktail sausage and Cherry Bakewell tart. In the same mouthful.
I used to eat sugar sandwiches occasionally as a child in the 90s they were something my Mum and Dad grew up eating.
Ditto golden syrup sandwiches and golden syrup on Yorkshire pudding
Digestive biscuits with cheese
Drinking plain milk makes me gag so to encourage me as a child my Mum used to make a kind of custard milkshake for me out of Bird's custard powder, cold milk and sugar. I still cannot resist this.
Frazzles sandwich

Weirdly if I'm eating a dinner e.g. Meat, veg, potatoes etc I have to eat each element separately starting with the veg, then potato then meat UNLESS it's a jacket potato - then I eat the veg, the inside of the potato then the meat and finish with the potato skin as a treat.

If I have lasagne I eat the meat layers first and save the top layer for last. 😝

I also cannot tip the fruit of Fruit Corners into the yogurt - I eat the fruit first then the yogurt because I think it's the nicest yogurt ever made!

Anyone doing any weird tit with Easter eggs?!
(Keep it clean Jesus is popping back out tomorrow and he’s watching what you do with his eggs 😬)

Also!!!
Best egg available this year?
Go go go go

Anyone doing any weird tit with Easter eggs?!
(Keep it clean Jesus is popping back out tomorrow and he’s watching what you do with his eggs 😬)

Also!!!
Best egg available this year?
Go go go go
Ferrero rocher egg with an extra ferrero squirrel

• Heart
9A29224D-FD8C-4D62-AB26-FAF01216ADDC.jpeg

I’m including salad cream in this insult 🙄
@Web30 😬
Let’s see if we have some interesting replies 😂
And what do people do with the left over Easter eggs?
We used to make rice crispy cakes! (Without Mayo)

• Haha
Not so much a combo but definitely weird.. did anyone else as a child melt a plate full of cheese in the microwave to eat by itself? No? Just me? 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Not so much a combo but definitely weird.. did anyone else as a child melt a plate full of cheese in the microwave to eat by itself? No? Just me? 😏
No but I would have done if I had thought of it. Instead I just made too many cheesy nachos or cheesy chips. No wonder I gained so much weight. 😳

My daughter likes to dip chips into a slush, she says it’s nice...I’ll take her word for it!

Has to be a white bread. The only time I eat white bread is for a super noodle sandwich. It’s quite an embarrassing one to admit and stems from student days.
Just remembered another that I don’t have now as don’t eat mash or potatoes really. And that’s a mash sandwich. Again cheap white bread. 😱
Supernoodles and a runny fried egg.

Yorkshire puddings and chocolate spread

Although considering Yorkshire puddings and pancakes are from the same batter it's a no brainer this tastes amazing