Weird Food Combos - It Shouldn’t Taste Good But...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love chicken super noodles, in bread or pitta, with cheese, then used the broth to dip it in - haven't done that in a while haha!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Chocolate cake in a bowl with loads of milk. Mash it up so its like a cake soup 😋😋😋

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
View attachment 12518

Saw this on Twitter!
I’m gonna start 😂
1) tea in yogurt. NOT fruit tea.
Nettle/liquorice/salted caramel twinnings
2) Cottage Cheese, black pepper and Weetabix
3) raw broccoli chilli and Greek yogurt.

I 1000000000% eat all of these no shame.
Anyone else?

Also
View attachment 12520

Choose wisely.
C5/F2 for me on the tea chart

pasta with baked beans as the sauce
peanut butter and ketchup sandwich - it's like a savoury pb and j

Reactions: 1
White bread (Hovis, toastie) real full fat butter, wotzits and mayonnaise... sandwich of dreams

I used to dip raw carrot to sugar as a kid. 😂 And dunked brioche to orange juice.

Chipsticks or salt and vinegar squares dipped into a glass of ice cold, full fat coke. Amazing!

I used to dip raw carrot to sugar as a kid. 😂 And dunked brioche to orange juice.
I like biscuits dipped in soft drinks. It’s different biscuits for different drinks though. Custard creams and lemonade, hobnobs and Diet Coke.

Really crispy hash browns mashed with mushy peas in a Yorkshire pudding.

I like biscuits dipped in soft drinks. It’s different biscuits for different drinks though. Custard creams and lemonade, hobnobs and Diet Coke.

That sounds good. I used to eat fish fingers with tinned mushy peas and buttered bread for a quick meal.

• Heart
Cheese and sliced apple sandwich! Haven't had one in so long... Best sandwich ever 😍
I was just about to write this! I used to love cheese and apple as a kid, best snack ever on crackers mmmm

I totally agree with the biscuits in cold drinks, got a lot of weird looks for digestives in robinsons apple and blackcurrent juice mmmm

Horseradish in bloody Mary’s is divine!
I live horseradish too. I used to ask a local cafe near my office to make a mixed salad bap and spread the bap with horseradish and mustard. I had it with whatever fresh soup they had on that day.