Weird Food Combos - It Shouldn’t Taste Good But...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet corn comes out like it went in, and it triggered me to never touch those little pieces of yellow evil again.

My Husband was seriously ill a few years ago to the point he almost lost some of his bowel . He recovered fully and his Surgeon told him he could eat anything but to avoid sweet corn if possible as it’s practically indestructible and could cause him future episodes of the same condition.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Walkers cheese and onion with chocolate is an all time favourite.
I like chilli on chocolate too but I guess that's not too weird.

My mum used to give us condensed milk sandwiches with sugar sprinkled on top. And goose fat on toast with S&P. We were poor. :)

Reactions: 2
Walkers cheese and onion with chocolate is an all time favourite.
I like chilli on chocolate too but I guess that's not too weird.

My mum used to give us condensed milk sandwiches with sugar sprinkled on top. And goose fat on toast with S&P. We were poor. :)
Omg chicken or pork fat that’s cooled down and set on bread with salt is the best.

Reactions: 1
Ready salted french fries dipped in to chocolate mousse...

Cheese and Jam 😍

McDonald's chips in milkshake

Southern fried style gravy on salad

Marmite and marmalade on toast!

Cheese and Jam 😍

Omg I love salt and vinegar chip sticks dipped in chocolate mousse

• Heart

Cheese and Jam 😍

Milkshake and chips 🙄 STAP IT.....
cheese and jam is a bit like cheap chutney I suppose 😂

How are we all still alive. 😐

Coffee with lemon [emoji24]
I actually make coffee with tea water and almond milk. And if I’m really pushing the boat out options hot chocolate

WHICH BTW, is great in cereal like porridge or weetabix, made with hot water, mixed with the cereal and left to go stone cold and hard.

Not that weird but I love raisins in a salad. Also strawberries.

Dates with cream cheese.

What’s tea water [emoji848] diluted tea? I used almond milk but I don’t like it. Prefer lemon or cream.

I’m so fussy with food this is literally my idea of hell 😳 I’m the type of person who doesn’t mix any foods.

What’s tea water [emoji848] diluted tea? I used almond milk but I don’t like it. Prefer lemon or cream.
I should have explained that better 😂 il make liquorice tea, peppermint, chocolate pukka tea or salted caramel twinnings and use that to make my coffee if it’s instant.
Then add the almond milk and caramel/white chocolate or peanut butter coffee drops from my protein 😬
Takes a good 15 min 😂

Omg I love salt and vinegar chip sticks dipped in chocolate mousse
I haven’t seen chip sticks in years!!!!

Ready salted hula hoops with chocolate buttons 😍

Mayo goes with everything, pls don't shoot me 🙈

This makes me cringe now but my grandma used to freeze chip shop chip left overs and reheat for us when we went to visit, it was such a treat back then and now seems vile 😂

I love mayo with everything, sorry! I put it in my mashed potatoes and eat it on crackers like it's cheese/philadelphia :LOL:

Chocolate and crisps (I thought this was weird but it seems to be quite common from the replies here)
A dish full of sliced cucumber and celery with loads of salt
Cockles and mussels straight out of the salty jar without rinsing. Also love anything pickled, beetroot, onions, gherkins etc..
Tartare sauce with chicken, chips, pork, everything, not just fish!
I only enjoy peas when they're mixed with brown sauce
A bowl full of the cheap bisto beef gravy granules, lots of vinegar and bread to dip in it

I should have explained that better 😂 il make liquorice tea, peppermint, chocolate pukka tea or salted caramel twinnings and use that to make my coffee if it’s instant.
Then add the almond milk and caramel/white chocolate or peanut butter coffee drops from my protein 😬
Takes a good 15 min 😂

I haven’t seen chip sticks in years!!!!
It’s not the original chip sticks don’t think they do them now,it’s Asda’s own brand