Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoHellNo

Not so much a combo but definitely weird.. did anyone else as a child melt a plate full of cheese in the microwave to eat by itself? No? Just me? 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Ketchup on pancakes 😮
And @Tilly i can’t even comment on this 🤢 I haven’t ate it and I can already feel it coming back up 🙄

Hot Popcorn and minstrels are definitely a combination.
I used to put minstrels on the radiator to melt the inside slightly 😂 in the bag obviously 😬

Ok as a kid we used to have rich tea biscuit sandwiches with butter in the middle as a dessert/treat
I sound like I was dragged up 😂 is this a thing for anyone else?

Oh. Oatmeal with soy sauce, cheese.
I would do something crazy like this!

Reactions: 6

Tilly

VIP Member
Has to be a white bread. The only time I eat white bread is for a super noodle sandwich. It’s quite an embarrassing one to admit and stems from student days.
Just remembered another that I don’t have now as don’t eat mash or potatoes really. And that’s a mash sandwich. Again cheap white bread. 😱
I love mash and baked bean sandwich

Reactions: 4

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
Wotsit Butty (has to be real warburtons toasty loaf and salty butter)

walkers ready salted butty (crisps MUST be in the fridge for an hour so they are COLD) with a bar of chocolate

butter on weetabix (dont like milk)

salad cream and chips

I make toast, leave it for an hour and then put on freezing cold butter

mayo in mash instead of butter

apple sandwiches with sugar were also a 70s thing and they were scrummy

Red wine and coke (discovered that watching real housewives of new jersey)

a meat and potato pasty on a barm

and last but not least - the bacon grease at the bottom of the pan, on crusty white bread

My arteries must be buggered

I am a weird eater - my food cannot be touching, or mixed and if a burger I eat it layer by layer, if sweets e.g midget gems they have to be grouped by colour and then eaten by worst colour first (green) through to the nicest (black)

• Wow

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
I’ll be monitoring this thread and the first person who mentions pasta and ketchup will get a court summons 😂

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I LOVE THIS THREAD 😂

@theghosttown
Sweet corn comes out like it went in, and it triggered me to never touch those little pieces of yellow evil again.

My grandad believed that everything could be put between sliced white bread.
Biscuits..... bread
Yesterday’s dinner.... bread
Bananas and sugar.... bread.
Most left overs went in bread the next day.
He got to nearly 100 and was whippet thin. Never once looked at “avo toast” in his life 😂

• Haha