Weird Food Combos - It Shouldn’t Taste Good But...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Myself and my husband get through about 2 jars of horseradish a month. I am completely addicted to the stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Baked beans and mash are amazing.
Controversial: beans should be ate cold. And like most things can have weetabix crumbled into it.
(Yes.... you are seeing a pattern 🤫)
Vinegar needs to be added and black pepper.

CHEAP ASS CRISP SAMBOS!!!! On white bread obviously @Bumblebee

What on Earth am I reading.
Embrace it moo 😎

If ever I make baked beans on toast, i have to douse it in malt vinegar for tangyness.

Apple slices (HAS to be slices, they don’t taste right otherwise) dipped in Branston pickle. Mmmm.

My mum used to eat sugar sandwiches. Literally cheap white bread, loads of butter, loads of sugar. She was one of 10 kids in the 1950s, times were rough!

Reactions: 1
Apple slices (HAS to be slices, they don’t taste right otherwise) dipped in Branston pickle. Mmmm.

My mum used to eat sugar sandwiches. Literally cheap white bread, loads of butter, loads of sugar. She was one of 10 kids in the 1950s, times were rough!

my mam did too..with a jar of water.

My grandparents talked about this! Is it wrong it sounds good.
I suppose it’s like butter and jam, with zero nutrition but also less chance of staining your face red as a kid. 😂

My grandparents talked about this! Is it wrong it sounds good.
I suppose it’s like butter and jam, with zero nutrition but also less chance of staining your face red as a kid. 😂
Definitely! I’m dying to try it but my teeth wouldn’t forgive me. I know there’s a similar thing in Australia - fairy bread? Basically same thing except with hundreds&thousands on top instead of sugar!

Chopped up pickled onions and an oxo cube mixed into baked beans when you’re warming them up.
It was something my mum always did, I was about 10 before I realised that normal baked beans didn’t come with onion bits in a sludgy brown coloured sauce.😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Chopped up pickled onions and an oxo cube mixed into baked beans when you’re warming them up.
It was something my mum always did, I was about 10 before I realised that normal baked beans didn’t come with onion bits in a sludgy brown coloured sauce.😁
I think I might be related to your mum. 😂😂 I would come up with tit like this.!!

The only thing I can’t stand “in something is sweet corn. That’s the work of the devil.

Ready salted crisps and salad cream
You’re going straight to hell.
Mayonnaise 🤢 it’s a quality song (smashing pumpkins) but an awful condiment. 🤮

Il dip raw spinach in powered garlic regularly, I’m admitting too much.

grapes and salad cream but has to be the red grapes
Wtf 😲

I think I might be related to your mum. 😂😂 I would come up with tit like this.!!

The only thing I can’t stand “in something is sweet corn. That’s the work of the devil.

Wtf 😲
Have to agree mayonnaise and salad cream are the condiments of the devil 🤮

• Heart

Wtf 😲
Not mayo, salad cream! Different thing 😶