Weight Loss and Healthy Living #9 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about brand, I struggle with most bread but I can eat Waitrose Granary although not piles of it, only bread that doesn't bloat me.

I’ve tried it and it always just sits so heavy in my stomach and makes me feel so uncomfortable
I can’t narrow it down
I think I’m just going to have to avoid it tbh
I had a similar problem with porridge as a child. It was so heavy in my stomach and made me feel sick. Fast forward 20 years and I was on a diet where you had rice milk only and I could have porridge no problem. Don't know why.

Reactions: 2
I had a similar problem with porridge as a child. It was so heavy in my stomach and made me feel sick. Fast forward 20 years and I was on a diet where you had rice milk only and I could have porridge no problem. Don't know why.
How odd! It’s so frustrating because i just love the taste of it but the aftermath is just horrific

I’m trying the Athletic Green AG1 powder and that has plenty of digestive benefits so maybe that will help.

Reactions: 1
I have a similar response to yogurt, yet love milk, will drink a glass of it and be fine, love cheese, all diary but yogurt sits on my stomach and I really struggle with skyr which is annoying as it’s high in protein.

Does anyone have any tips on not eating food that don’t react well lol
I’m not allergic or intolerant but yogurt leaves me feeling bloated and uncomfortable but I just LOVE the damn stuff 🤣 idk if it’s the consistency or what because vegan, lactose free, low fat, full fat, all make me feel the same way
I just really like the taste🤣😭
Have you tried going unsweetened including no artificial sweeteners?

Does anyone ever feel with weight loss that a) sometimes it comes off in a patchy way, like there’ll be some areas that are slimmer but then random patches that are fatter? And b) that it happens in fits and starts as opposed to just a steady gradual decline?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone ever feel with weight loss that a) sometimes it comes off in a patchy way, like there’ll be some areas that are slimmer but then random patches that are fatter? And b) that it happens in fits and starts as opposed to just a steady gradual decline?
I definitely think it comes down in fits and starts, part of that is our cycle affecting water retention. Also the body has a resistance to losing weight constantly, I don’t think it’s a state the body can maintain steadily. As far as some area’s being slimmer etc I think it comes down to where we carry our weight. I have heard you notice it in your arms and legs before you’ll see it in your torso/stomach.

Reactions: 2
I definitely think it comes down in fits and starts, part of that is our cycle affecting water retention. Also the body has a resistance to losing weight constantly, I don’t think it’s a state the body can maintain steadily. As far as some area’s being slimmer etc I think it comes down to where we carry our weight. I have heard you notice it in your arms and legs before you’ll see it in your torso/stomach.
Thank you for this. It’s reassuring. I’m struggling to lose weight more than ever, I suspect in my mid-late 30s my metabolism has ground to a half! It was never this hard before 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Thank you for this. It’s reassuring. I’m struggling to lose weight more than ever, I suspect in my mid-late 30s my metabolism has ground to a half! It was never this hard before 😣
I've just read an article where a woman couldn't lose weight and she was advised to eat more. She has now lost 6 stones.

Reactions: 4
Same! I posted here a few months about but now I'm the biggest I've ever been 🙁

I don't eat salad for every meal but I don't over eat either and have the exact same thing as my partner who is very slim. Does anyone have experience getting rid of flabby arms? I can never ever get them toned

• Heart
Jumping onto this thread! I lost over 4 stone between 2015 and 2018 and then I got pregnant and have had two pregnancies (2019 and 2021 babies) and now I weigh more than I ever have. I’ve rejoined the gym and I know what I’m doing there (although I feel I need to increase my cardio exercise as I do mostly strength) but I just cannot get my food right. I meal prep and eat a decent lunch and tea but I feel like I keep buying chocolate and other bad foods. Anyone got any tips?

Has anyone tried Weight loss injections?!
Think there's a thread for them

Jumping onto this thread! I lost over 4 stone between 2015 and 2018 and then I got pregnant and have had two pregnancies (2019 and 2021 babies) and now I weigh more than I ever have. I’ve rejoined the gym and I know what I’m doing there (although I feel I need to increase my cardio exercise as I do mostly strength) but I just cannot get my food right. I meal prep and eat a decent lunch and tea but I feel like I keep buying chocolate and other bad foods. Anyone got any tips?
Meal plan, avoid shops in the evening, have low cal snacks in ie a Freddo is only 100 cals, options hot choc with low fat whipped cream is delicious and low cal

What clothes size is everyone? (If you don't mind me asking) im a 18/20👀

Has anyone tried Weight loss injections?!
I did it for a very short time (about 4-6 weeks I think?) and it worked for me, but obviously do your research, read online, and you have to get them signed off by a pharmacy. The thread has some really good info too.

What clothes size is everyone? (If you don't mind me asking) im a 18/20👀
I'm a 12 on the top but 14/16 on the bottom as I've got zero boobs, but apparently all the fat that was supposed to be used on them migrated to my arse instead! I'm 5 ft 2.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.