Weight Loss and Healthy Living #8 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I eat frozen watermelon. Cut it into thicker triangles and put a tooth pick. It takes ages to eat and by then my sweet craving is better.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hello peops

my stomach is SO much happier. My skin looks better as well.

had some really nice food today.
Breakfast: oat yogurt with honey and banana
Snack: cocoa oat raisin bar
Lunch: 4 sweet potato felafel with salad and baby tomatoes
Snack: creme egg (sorry not sorry)
Dinner: smoked salmon, crispy kale, avocado, butternut squash and a few piri piri chips.
ive found that kale and avocado is really yummy together.

Sometimes I think about eating one of my old dinners of cheesy pasta or whatever but then I know how my stomach felt afterwards (bloated, constipated) and quickly reconsider.

I have my first BoxFit class for almost 2 years tonight. I think am gon' die!!!!
You can do it! I love to imagine people I’d like to punch while boxing, makes it really cathartic!

Reactions: 8
I don't do SW anymore but I still cook diet coke chicken, soo good.

I started couch to 5K again today 🥵

Reactions: 5
Marks and Spencer do some healthy snacks - l like giant corn and the flavoured chickpeas.

One pound down today and although my goal is big I’ve been looking for more shorter term ones and I think I’ve got one- were planning on going on holiday in March to visit my brother who lives abroad and i think i want to loose 15 (20 ideally haha) lbs before then.
Otherwise quite a good day! My usual breakfast now if GF cornflakes (had the shock of my life when I weighed out a portion it’s tiny compared to the bowl filling ones I would free pour) with 200ml or under of nut milk (current fave is Innocent Hazlenut it’s on offer for £1 in sainsburys atm) along with two portions of berries usually blueberries and strawberries with an iced coffeemade with a pod with 200ml or less of milk and some sugar free syrup. All in all around 400-500kcal depending on berries to set me up for the day.
No mid morning snack I like to push through to lunch which was today leftover homemade lasagne and broccoli followed by some veggie crisps as an afternoon snack, another iced coffee and then pan fried veggies in fry lite with spices for dinner!

You can do it! I love to imagine people I’d like to punch while boxing, makes it really cathartic!
I survived! I struggled towards the end of the hour, but I survived! 841 calories burnt!!!! My arms and shoulders are bloody feeling it today.

I also find that doing exercise (even thought I hate it) keeps my food on track. No way am I going to go through that sweaty hell and then ruin it with tit food.

Reactions: 12
I also find that doing exercise (even thought I hate it) keeps my food on track. No way am I going to go through that sweaty hell and then ruin it with tit food.
Absolutely!! Couldn’t agree more 🤣. Well done on making it through the class!!

Reactions: 2
@PinkMariner well done!!

I'm on a fasting day of my 5:2. I'm making pasta with lots of veg, sauce made from cheese spread and garlic and a big salad. It's a nice day where I live so I'll go for a long walk this afternoon.

Well I wrote off last week completely as it was my birthday week, husband was off work and we had lots of yummy food. So started from this week, I was 3lb lighter Tuesday than Monday, just the usual water weight and not pigging out late into the eve! Today I'm the same as yesterday. Am mixing in a little IF too, so holding out till lunch to eat, prawn and avo salad for me today I think 😊

Reactions: 4
Hey, I hope you don't mind me gatecrashing the thread 😊

I'm the heaviest I've ever been, even heavier than when I was pregnant with my son who is now three so I can't blame baby weight anymore 🤣 I'd love to lose at least a stone, though I was two stone lighter pre pregnancy.

I'm currently attempting calorie counting which is working so far. Hidden calories in things such as fruit juice and olive oil was an eye opener! It also is helping me choose better foods so I don't feel like I'm wasting calories if that makes sense. I'm also trialling cutting out dairy, been drinking unsweetened oat milk for nearly two weeks now and I feel better for it. Stepped on the scales this morning and I've lost four pounds since I started properly two weeks ago.

Any tips and advice are appreciated. I've followed your stories and you've all been so inspiring ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm trying diet cola gammon tonight. Well see how we get on 😂
I make Diet Coke Chicken, it’s delicious. Mind you I actually use Green Cola not Diet Coke, which uses Stevia, but only 1kcal/100ml.

I don't do SW anymore but I still cook diet coke chicken, soo good.

I started couch to 5K again today 🥵
Love Diet Coke Chicken although I use Green Cola, not Diet Coke as it uses Stevia.

I make Diet Coke Chicken, it’s delicious. Mind you I actually use Green Cola not Diet Coke, which uses Stevia, but only 1kcal/100ml.

Love Diet Coke Chicken although I use Green Cola, not Diet Coke as it uses Stevia.
I'm using a bottle of cherry pepsi max I got with a pizza hut order a while ago :LOL:

Reactions: 3
My fiance is away overnight for work, that would normally bring on a takeaway order for myself, but instead I'm having pasta

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.