WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know quite a few folk who do it aswell i could never my doors always dubbed - someone went in and had lunch in my someone in my families house once when they were away just to show that some WEIRDOS 💅 could/will let themselves in🤣
my doors are always locked and the house is alarmed with cctv, duck having some scumbag let themselves into your house & steal things you work hard for.

Reactions: 3
Roaring at her thinking she’s some sort of celebrity ffs, next she will be feart to go through the Clyde tunnel incase the paparazzi are chasing her in a white Fiat Punto 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck me she’s been up at Carfin Grotto. More than a divine intervention you and the Penguin are needing Primm.

• Haha
Stacey's latest video of primm eating 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Just shows what she really looks like without those filters …she used to be a very pretty girl ..now she just fat and her face is swollen and puffy from all the tit they eat ..I think pingo posted it to make her primm look bad ..

Reactions: 4
Just shows what she really looks like without those filters …she used to be a very pretty girl ..now she just fat and her face is swollen and puffy from all the tit they eat ..I think pingo posted it to make her primm look bad ..
Yeah it's actually quite sad she always looked nice now she just slobs about in oversized tshirts eating shite 😭 I'd actually be raging if my other half done me dirty like that it's just no flattering at all

It's weird in primms most recent videos she looked like she had lost weight aswell .. looks totally different in that video

It's weird in primms most recent videos she looked like she had lost weight aswell .. looks totally different in that video
I saw primm about a fortnight ago and she didnt look anywhere near as big as she does in her videos.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.