WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Primm looks like she's been blown up with a helium canister, I'm in shock at how big she's got.
She had a slimming filter or that zoom 0.5 thing and everyone was telling her she had lost weight 🤣🤣🤣 wait to big Pingus in a rager and punches a hole in her new gyprock walls and she’ll soon forget about the cleaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Primm looks like she's been blown up with a helium canister, I'm in shock at how big she's got.
The takeaways of Springburn will be shutting down now she isn’t there ordering dinner every night. She has let herself go since she got with Pingu!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aye and the guy that owns Super Wok is already sniffing around the Balloch marina looking for a new yacht.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Other folk do haul videos about clothes they’ve bought in the town or bath stuff they’ve got out of Lush, but nah, here’s bigprimm with a haul of frozen food out of Iceland.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hauls she's always raging aboot and canny pronounce half the things she's holding - penguins definitely in charge of the shopping

Reactions: 3
Hauls she's always raging aboot and canny pronounce half the things she's holding - penguins definitely in charge of the shopping
Aye amuses me greatly how she always goes on about frozen fruit for Stacey’s smoothies. Oh aye, because big Pingu is a paragon of health. That’s why Big Penguins / wife beaters go to Iceland.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aye amuses me greatly how she always goes on about frozen fruit for Stacey’s smoothies. Oh aye, because big Pingu is a paragon of health. That’s why Big Penguins / wife beaters go to Iceland.
Why even bother? Just fling Stacey a couple of kippers and she will be on cloud nine. Trust me, I seen it at Edinburgh Zoo.

Saying that, that’s maybe why they got a two bedroom now. Maybe Stacey is sick fed up of Lorne flinging her kipper at her. It certainly looked that way from that photo of her with another lassy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why even bother? Just fling Stacey a couple of kippers and she will be on cloud nine. Trust me, I seen it at Edinburgh Zoo.

Saying that, that’s maybe why they got a two bedroom now. Maybe Stacey is sick fed up of Lorne flinging her kipper at her. It certainly looked that way from that photo of her with another lassy.
Aww Dee Dee I'm creased 🤣🤣🤣throw her a couple of kippers and your profile pic 🤣🤣🤣I need to watch the tik tok of her dressed as the Easter Bunny 🐰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m going to hell for that picture and it’s no even edited, it’s a straight up screenshot.

Oooooft Pingu is big mad

View attachment 2296464
BRACE!! Big Stacey is raging. Lauren I hope you’ve got an evacuation plan for when big Stacey’s big face starts going red with rage. I don’t really understand what she’s complaining about. Her and Lauren are fat, especially big Pingu, she’s morbidly obese and there’s a video on TikTok saying Lauren reported her to domestic violence unit. So it’s not wild Stacey. What’s wild is your weight ya big buffoon. Now don’t be taking your rage out on poor Primm.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.