WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣 what's the betting they will still get delivery's from it. Not to worry at least there's a fire station next to morrisons which will be quite handy for when they need cut oot the flat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have they split? She shared some cryptic post about making a decision that breaks your heart on her IG story n she’s unpinned a pic of they 2 fae her profile.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Have they split? She shared some cryptic post about making a decision that breaks your heart on her IG story n she’s unpinned a pic of they 2 fae her profile.
I think so, went for a wee snoop and they are no longer in a relationship on Facebook and are no longer friends 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think so, went for a wee snoop and they are no longer in a relationship on Facebook and are no longer friends 👀
Big Pingu must have not took the Rangers score well on Sunday. Bet all those new doors have been punched through the lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if she’s gonny be left in that 2 bed herself now? Won’t be easy to pay seeing as the council tax will be at least a D. Rent must not be that cheap either.

If that is them done for good I hope she gets back to the way she was before. Out on bike rides a lot, with pals, less takeaways.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.