WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People can dae wit they want I guess but leaving half of their stuff in the old flat n buying new seems incredibly wasteful? Seeing as she only moved inty that flat just over 2 year ago.

Reactions: 4
I just couldn’t fry stuff in my kitchen every day when it’s in the living room. Everything will be stinking of grease and oil. Sorry but that gives me the bleeping boak. I’m pure paranoid about grilling my boys square sausage on the George Foreman (2 each at all times mind), my kitchen window is wide open and candles on. I just could not sit and smell that all day in my living room.

Reactions: 4
I just couldn’t fry stuff in my kitchen every day when it’s in the living room. Everything will be stinking of grease and oil. Sorry but that gives me the bleeping boak. I’m pure paranoid about grilling my boys square sausage on the George Foreman (2 each at all times mind), my kitchen window is wide open and candles on. I just could not sit and smell that all day in my living room.
I’am not a fan of that open plan area either. My kitchen window is open all the time when cooking and when i have cleaned up the wax burner goes on to make the place smell fresh again & my kitchen is not near my living room. They 2 look like they stink anyways so i doubt she will notice anything different 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The kitchen was probably the selling point for them. Less of a walk from the fridge to sitting back down on their fat arses. Bet they thought they'd struck gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Primm always looks like she's got a gun pointed at her when she's doing her videos - don't dae them hen if you canny be arsed fs

• Haha
But if it wasn't for her tiktok vids, she wouldn't be where she is just now. 🥰
Her TikTok has been tit since she took up with the Penguin and allegations of abuse and drug taking started. No company wants involved in that. Her views and comments are tit. duck me she’s acting like she’s bought a penthouse in the Mearns 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many cleaning videos has she made since she moved into this flat ffs 😂

Reactions: 3
Bit daft when she’s already been asked if it’s a mortgage or housing association and she’s just said it’s not a mortgage. So which is it prim?
Two of them will be up to their eyeballs in debt, no way will they get a mortgage, plus Primms continuously left jobs with gaps. Loving. How she’s trying to grow her page again with her shite videos. Naebody has missed ye Primm.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.