WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't remember when she had her breakdown on live before Christmas anyways, she was crying saying she would harm herself said she's a bad person and abuses Stacy. Stacy got the police out loads and left primm for a bit. Next thing she's back with a bandage saying BPD life. Using it as a hashtag
Ahhh, to be honest it sounds like she cried out for help and is actually doing the right thing and getting it, just going about it the wrong way on social media especially if shes self diagnosed.

In relation to all the Rosie stuff too man it can't be easy for someone else who is struggling with their own tit to be trying to help someone else or even be involved in that utter tit show.
It would ruin someone without existing issues mental health. (I know its more Stacey who has been involved).

I've always said, in the nicest possible way some mental health issues make some people so selfish, not on purpose but they just don't see how much they affect everyone around them, and its not just their world we are all living in. (This is from experience and a bit off track 😂).

Reactions: 4
Actually buckled she set the camera up to catch their reaction to the end of the game last night 🤦🏻‍♀️ Cringey as duck!

Reactions: 10
She’s have more videos posted later starting off with “I don’t read tattle but I just want to say” 🥴

Poor Primm. She really does think she's the smartest person in the room, doesn't she? But even if she's the only one there, she still is not.

Flashing her generic meds like that's proof of her BPD. Yeah ok Primm, we believe you hen. If i take a pic of a tub of vaseline does that mean I can say i've got a brain tumour? Is this what we're doing now?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Actually buckled she set the camera up to catch their reaction to the end of the game last night 🤦🏻‍♀️ Cringey as duck!
especially since I’m sure she was a Celtic fan til she met stacey 👀

I have a few videos of me and my partner watching sports because we both get stupidly into it (mainly rugby, but he is also a HUGE Gers fan) but it’s either one of us filming the other or family members doing it. No getting the tripod out 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
The way she has changed what team she supports because of her girlfriend boils my blood myself and my husband both support different team and there is no way in hell I would have changed teams ..Primm used to be a very pretty girl now she’s a bloated mess who looks like she has a drink problem shes let her self go big time ..so much for her and penguin eating better and exercising ..her latest food shop is just tit processed food so they are just going to keep gaining weight !

Reactions: 8
especially since I’m sure she was a Celtic fan til she met stacey 👀

I have a few videos of me and my partner watching sports because we both get stupidly into it (mainly rugby, but he is also a HUGE Gers fan) but it’s either one of us filming the other or family members doing it. No getting the tripod out 😂😂😂😂
exactly. She sat there, watched the clock run down & got it ready 😂 yip she was a celtic fan, madness😆 probably couldn’t even tell you a players name 😭

The way she has changed what team she supports because of her girlfriend boils my blood myself and my husband both support different team and there is no way in hell I would have changed teams ..Primm used to be a very pretty girl now she’s a bloated mess who looks like she has a drink problem shes let her self go big time ..so much for her and penguin eating better and exercising ..her latest food shop is just tit processed food so they are just going to keep gaining weight !
I actually followed Stacy because of her weight loss/ healthy eating journey but unfollowed because she stopped doing it. I do agree what they eat isn’t healthy at all and just to add primms video exposing her medication doesn’t mean her medication is solely used to treat BPD it proved nothing. I don’t mind Stacy I think she’s a good girlfriend and friend she has her work cut out with primm and that’s clear to see

Reactions: 2
I actually followed Stacy because of her weight loss/ healthy eating journey but unfollowed because she stopped doing it. I do agree what they eat isn’t healthy at all and just to add prime video exposing her medication doesn’t mean her medication is solely used to treat BPD it proved nothing. I don’t mind Stacy I think she’s a good girlfriend and friend she has her work cut out with primm and that’s clear to see
She only done it for about 3 days 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Big BPD Primm. Bad day when you need to post pictures of mild first level depression prescriptions to get attention of your bird.
I like Stacey but she really lets herself down by befriending Bush.
They all fell out not long ago over wax melts so it’s really not the strong friendship they would have you believe.
Although Rosie has a new bestie every day. Her staying with Stacey and big Primm is just another ploy in Rosies big game of manipulation. Imagine the smell in that gaff.

• Sick
Can everyone please go watch Stacey’s noodle video and tell me if they noodles are moving in the top right corner cos I’m about to vomit! 🤮

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.