WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s done herself no favours with her recent videos… she could have done a simple ‘look I wasn’t aware, I’m sorry if I offended anyone and I’ll do more research/speak to people of colour who this could actually offend and not white scheme maws and try and educate myself’ then gone about her day 😂

Reactions: 5
Prims posted a video about tattle. Anyway...

Can someone tell me why there is an inbox (icon) next to her notification bell (which has a notification so she's logged in) instead of an account image???

Not sure if anyone can confirm but I think it means her account is a regular user (so has posted 200+ times?)
Notice how she’s no used any of our comments about her blackfishing the ignorant cow.
That’s weird how her tattle account looks like that , mines my profile photo a bell , a lightening bolt then the wee search button

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I’m by no means Kate Moss myself but for a young lassie, I’m shocked by the size of her.
People always go on about how big Penguin and Bush are, but when the 3 of them were together in a video last month, Primmiqua was by far the tubbiest and roundest of them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m by no means Kate Moss myself but for a young lassie, I’m shocked by the size of her.
People always go on about how big Penguin and Bush are, but when the 3 of them were together in a video last month, Primmiqua was by far the tubbiest and roundest of them all.
Her diets awful, when you see what’s she eating and what messages she buys when she does her food hauls you can see why she’s so big all she eats is processed rubbish

It’s a shame as she used to be a lot slimmer, tries to convince herself that being gay and meeting big pingu has helped her be happy with who she is..the truth is that she drinks too much and eats too much, no excuse to be that big when you’re that young. She should detox and lose all that weight, they post videos that they’re starting the gym and only go once 😂

She gets bigger every video she posts 🙈 surely putting that much weight on in such a short space of time isn't good at all

She’s just a pure mess, her ignorance is unreal
State of this . Hitting out with the Christian & god patter while lip syncing to Nikki Minaj looking a different race , god made you white hen & he probably thinks your a fud anaw
72ABDE1D-9D45-4933-B6E5-DB16D44F7E6E.png

• Haha
She’s just a pure mess, her ignorance is unreal
State of this . Hitting out with the Christian & god patter while lip syncing to Nikki Minaj looking a different race , god made you white hen & he probably thinks your a fud anaw
View attachment 1332610
Anyone want to tell her about Nicki’s husband? Not very Christian imo.

Reactions: 2
Prims posted a video about tattle. Anyway...

Can someone tell me why there is an inbox (icon) next to her notification bell (which has a notification so she's logged in) instead of an account image???

Not sure if anyone can confirm but I think it means her account is a regular user (so has posted 200+ times?)
So Wee Prim is a tattler 😱😱

Reactions: 1
So Wee Prim is a tattler 😱😱
This is what I'm thinking, and an old one because of being able to get PMs? (I've never been able to) .. I might be wrong tho.

Need someone who knows what they're talking about to confirm it. She's deleted the video now too.

Bringing this here cos I think I’m hilarious. Someone commented on a video calling her Prime instead of Primm.

Optimus Primm is born.

282BF4B6-70E3-4D6E-A1BF-FAEDC3C3BBAD.jpeg

I have a message box on my top banner, it’s an option in settings but I’ve never been able to send or receive direct messages. Doesn’t explain the lack of profile pic though. She could have edited it out?

DCE70700-B8D0-4EE4-BDFD-74961F891093.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is what I'm thinking, and an old one because of being able to get PMs? (I've never been able to) .. I might be wrong tho.

Need someone who knows what they're talking about to confirm it. She's deleted the video now too.
Mightve been someone sending screenshots to her though? I've the wee mailbox on my profile.

Bringing this here cos I think I’m hilarious. Someone commented on a video calling her Prime instead of Primm.

Optimus Primm is born.

View attachment 1332844

I have a message box on my top banner, it’s an option in settings but I’ve never been able to send or receive direct messages. Doesn’t explain the lack of profile pic though. She could have edited it out?

View attachment 1332846
aye shes well edited it out so we don’t know her tattle account. Maybe she could start editing the colour of her face to match her neck anaw

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.