WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the Rosie Bush thread it says she has cuts on her face and arm. Attention seeking from Primm yet again.
Stacy probably at her maws. You would need the patience of a Saint to put up with that imbecile. She’s needing to grow up and stop talking like a 1990s ned.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who telt her that hair is a look cos it’s deffos no
She has the roundest face only accentuated by how flat her hair is. And she says it lasts a few weeks if she takes care of it when she as on cheffys live the other day. Which by the way, she had her old accent back, the one where she doesn’t sound like a scheme goblin, funny that!

Reactions: 3
That flats always dirty and mingin ,,, especially the toilet and kitchen ,,, dinner plates left until the next night with food still on it not even been put in a bin 😅 ,,, toilet sinks always fulla stuff - bet they dont even wash their hands after the toilet 🤢 ,,, How any of the 2 of them think there amazing when they do cleaning up videos i’ll never know

Reactions: 5
She’s really digging herself into a hole with these videos laughing at people’s comments trying to educate her on racism. Comes across as heavy ignorant. Should’ve just left it at I like my hair and the lassie was happy to dae it.

Reactions: 10
She’s really digging herself into a hole with these videos laughing at people’s comments trying to educate her on racism. Comes across as heavy ignorant. Should’ve just left it at I like my hair and the lassie was happy to dae it.
Shes a moron, and so are the ignorant cunts in her comments, for me it's not just the hair because I'd literally seen the hair the day before and was a bit like 😬, but the nicki minaj video is when I was like oh for duck sake.
Like, do and what you want, wear what you want but at least try and acknowledge a little bit of what it can mean to some people when it looks like you're blackfishing, especially if you are an "influencer".

She’s making herself look more and more ignorant With these videos like come on to duck comparing it by saying non Muslims and convert and wear hijabs … you can pick your religion you canny pick your race you absolute rocket.
She’s very clearly blackfishing

Reactions: 7
I'm not getting into a whole race debate but if she's wanting to try make "valid" points it would be helpful if she could pronounce Hijab correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That flats always dirty and mingin ,,, especially the toilet and kitchen ,,, dinner plates left until the next night with food still on it not even been put in a bin 😅 ,,, toilet sinks always fulla stuff - bet they dont even wash their hands after the toilet 🤢 ,,, How any of the 2 of them think there amazing when they do cleaning up videos i’ll never know
I dinny mind the odd cleaning video fae time to time but why on God’s green earth do people think we want tae see the inside of their toilet? Makes me hit a boke when I see it. Prim also tends to use a hunner chemicals every time she does it so is surely making mustard gas.

Yeah, judging by the amount of bad food they eat and the amount of alcohol they drink I would guess that they have big crappy arses. I hate the videos of her cleaning that toilet, gives me the dry heave 🤢🤢🤮🤮😷😷😷

I dinny mind the odd cleaning video fae time to time but why on God’s green earth do people think we want tae see the inside of their toilet? Makes me hit a boke when I see it. Prim also tends to use a hunner chemicals every time she does it so is surely making mustard gas.

• Haha
Talks about being kind and how tattlers are horrible trolls that aren’t brought up right…BUT does a post saying that if her McDonald’s is cold she will “skelp it aff the delivery drivers heid” make it make sense please 👀

Prims posted a video about tattle. Anyway...

Can someone tell me why there is an inbox (icon) next to her notification bell (which has a notification so she's logged in) instead of an account image???

Not sure if anyone can confirm but I think it means her account is a regular user (so has posted 200+ times?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.