WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See the fake neddy voice is back on in the video about her gran. I die inside for her every time I hear it.

Reactions: 3
Wonder what was said to Frankie for it to be sorted after penguin slagging him off on live. I wouldn't have got over it that easy but then again Frankie's quite soft and Innocent and probably said it was okay.

I'd be raging

Reactions: 6
Migrating filler and just off the needle 🤮 hell no..I doubt that “practitioner” is medically trained you can tell with how cheap the prices are..she won’t have indemnity insurance if not a medical professional..the whole industry needs regulated!

Reactions: 4
Migrating filler and just off the needle 🤮 hell no..I doubt that “practitioner” is medically trained you can tell with how cheap the prices are..she won’t have indemnity insurance if not a medical professional..the whole industry needs regulated!
Pretty sure the lassie that does it was working in a bookies or something similar no too long ago 🙈😂

Evrryone was a MUA few year back.. then everyone was a PT.. now every cunts a bleeping aesthetics dafty 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen the lips, wtf is she doing to herself. It’s no a good look at all.

I remember way back in lockdown Primm used to do her daily vlogs, she seemed much happier. She’d hire a bike and go out and about. Now she’s either out on the piss, ordering takeaways or hanging out at Costco filling her trolley with noodles and tit roll.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.