WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie bush slating big primm and penguin…bloody love it ..Bush is a train wreck but im here for her revealing all there dirty laundry …as long as it’s not there actually underwear we will be fine 🤢🤢🤢
Tremendous viewing 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 primm only making Tyler one piece n sausage got me 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
no chance of they greedy bastards sharing their food, he is lucky he got one off them 😂
That was my thoughts, was hoping nobody thought I was being cruel that the wee guy felt uncomfortable that’s not what I meant 🤣 just that they 2 wouldn’t share food!

Reactions: 3
That was my thoughts, was hoping nobody thought I was being cruel that the wee guy felt uncomfortable that’s not what I meant 🤣 just that they 2 wouldn’t share food!
look at their latest takeaway, all that food for a pair of grubbers. Dont know how they haven’t had a heart attack with the amount of shite they eat.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
look at their latest takeaway, all that food for a pair of grubbers. Dont know how they haven’t had a heart attack with the amount of shite they eat.
They’re keeping every Chinese in the area in business.

Reactions: 3
Rosie wasn't wrong when she said wee primm fakes seizures so I wonder what else is true!
Aye. Primm and Pingu immediately come in lives with their latest scummy pals to control the narrative. Bush will have mega dirt on primm and they know it. Instead they play the mental health sympathy card. Manipulative.

They’re all disgusting and dirty. Just the sight of them makes me want to bathe in bleach 🤮🤮🤮

Aye. Primm and Pingu immediately come in lives with their latest scummy pals to control the narrative. Bush will have mega dirt on primm and they know it. Instead they play the mental health sympathy card. Manipulative.

Reactions: 4
They days are long gone. She sacked that off when she met Penguin, started talking like a demented big herry through her nose and gained 5 stone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone see they vids of how much they’ve spent per month over the course of this year? Near 7 grand between them in July. Does TT actually pay that well.

Reactions: 4
Anyone see they vids of how much they’ve spent per month over the course of this year? Near 7 grand between them in July. Does TT actually pay that well.
That's absolutely mental! Penguin has replied to a comment saying influencers are well paid 😂😂😂 What the hell are they influencing, folk to go by 40 Richmond sausages for £1 out farmfoods 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d love to know what they spent that money on because they’re a pair of high rise honkers and nothing that I can see would have cost that amount.

• Haha
I’d love to know what they spent that money on because they’re a pair of high rise honkers and nothing that I can see would have cost that amount.
High rise honkers 😂 Maybe they paid folk to carry them up all the stairs when the lift was out of service

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.