WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me man. Imagine actually going online with those monstrosities, surely she’s on annual leave. Imagine that walked into your work bold as brass.

Reactions: 3
She’s absolutely vile. That bog bloated face and lips. And that stupid fake, neddy accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god their "ick" video😂😂😂😂😂
In the morning when you wake up and a go to cuddle you and you've got a smelly neck because you've been sweating aw night😂😂😂 they give me the extreme ick man😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They two big berthas give me the boak. It’s been a while since Penguin has been pished kidding on she’s a G.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They two big berthas give me the boak. It’s been a while since Penguin has been pished kidding on she’s a G.
Why did they ever think making that video was a good idea😆 Penguin smells of stale pish and dried in sweat pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please tell me those two rancid cunts are dogsitting and haven't actually bought a french bulldog????

Standard scheme dug these days. That or a pug. PDSA central.
They had a cat for about a week and it got papped to her maw's, couldn't give it the attention it needed despite Penguin working from home, they fuckin repulse me man

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Am assumin cos we never saw a video announcing they got it that they’re just watching it for someone (hopefully).

I’m pretty sure big pingu said they’re dog sitting for a friend. They could never have a dog..it would involve exercise and they’re allergic to that 😂

Please tell me those two rancid cunts are dogsitting and haven't actually bought a french bulldog????

• Haha
I seem to recall them joining a gym and never going. Round about the same time Big Penguin was making herself smoothies. The amount of sugar in that whizzed up fruit, she would be better having a dragon soop.

Was Primm no advertising a gym or was that someone else 🤔 it went through a stage a load of wee influencers were doing it with I think the gym group?

Reactions: 2
She’s been round the lot, advertising the standard shite. In her bio it said she worked with L’Oréal at one point 🤣🤣🤣 I highly doubt she gets any offers now, state of they two bloated cunts, you wouldn’t want them anywhere near a half decent establishment even if big Pingu was wearing her good check jaiket.

• Haha
Getting one of those fat bloaters to advertise a gym would be like getting Jimmy Savile to advertise Tommee Tippee.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rosie bush slating big primm and penguin…bloody love it ..Bush is a train wreck but im here for her revealing all there dirty laundry …as long as it’s not there actually underwear we will be fine 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.