WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blanco and Les were on live earlier and Penguin came on. Les wanted an apology from Penguin. Blanco said they have to sort it out between them off her live. Blanco was going on about cost of living crisis and telling people get the butterfly's sent. That les was saying they had no money at all and people were sending them money thru PayPal 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
How the duck can these arseholes never have any money? They’re on every benefit known to man. Need to stop drinking and taking vallies every day and ordering takeaways every night if you can’t afford it. These scheme tokers think they have the right to live as if they work for a living when they could as there’s duck all wrong with them.

Reactions: 9
Blanco and Les were on live earlier and Penguin came on. Les wanted an apology from Penguin. Blanco said they have to sort it out between them off her live. Blanco was going on about cost of living crisis and telling people get the butterfly's sent. That les was saying they had no money at all and people were sending them money thru PayPal 😡
and i bet the ones sending the money/gifts don’t have a pot to piss in either. Arseholes!

How the duck can these arseholes never have any money? They’re on every benefit known to man. Need to stop drinking and taking vallies every day and ordering takeaways every night if you can’t afford it. These scheme tokers think they have the right to live as if they work for a living when they could as there’s duck all wrong with them.
Blanco actually said I'm on to get money!! How can people not see they r beggers that's all they are! Basically said right x amount in this live I want 40 butterfly's!! People were saying am I sorry don't have any money but I will send u it when I get money!! Fraudsters the lot of them 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Blanco actually said I'm on to get money!! How can people not see they r beggers that's all they are! Basically said right x amount in this live I want 40 butterfly's!! People were saying am I sorry don't have any money but I will send u it when I get money!! Fraudsters the lot of them 😡
They are a brass neck, Inspector Blanco is always begging she is getting as bad as Les. Even the night Rosie was exposing Ben , Blanco kept on about gifts . The sooner the DWP catch up with these work shy wasters the better

Reactions: 7
Did these bams not receive their cost of living payment during the week? Where has that went?

Reactions: 2
That will have been frittered away on drink and drugs already. Lez has been stocking up on country cow and chopped pork. Alanna will be full of vallies and filled up her wardrobe with lecoqsportif trackies. The bush will be sat at home right now pricing up spas and primm will have spent the lot on chicken nuggets and findus crispy pancakes in an Iceland haul to end all Iceland hauls.

• Haha
  • Heart
It was commented on a live last night 🤣🤣🤣 apparently Primm was beeling 🤣🤣🤣 someone said it in here. Honestly makes me howl.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lauren is sat there with nothing but a family sized Chinese takeaway and 60 toilet rolls out of Costco for comfort.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.