WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't! What was it about?
Basically a friend of primm and Stacey's was up in their flat and they were all on live. Someone in the comments said he looked like Frankie.

Stacey was then heard in the background saying 'thats an insult to my pal'

Frankie then made a video about it and said he was blocked from their lives but the video has since dissapeared as apparently they've sorted it out 😏

Reactions: 6
Basically a friend of primm and Stacey's was up in their flat and they were all on live. Someone in the comments said he looked like Frankie.

Frankie then made a video about it and said he was blocked from their lives but the video has since dissapeared as apparently they've sorted it out 😏
Those Four Lokos have got a lot to answer for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

She's got a bleeping cheek. I mean has she looked in the mirror?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I heard him say on bens live he was just randomly scrolling the FYP and heard them talk about him, he said he went in and confronted it on 2 accounts and both got blocked and then he made the video but as they where talking about it primm came in and said sorry along with the penguin.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yeah I heard him say on bens live he was just randomly scrolling the FYP and heard them talk about him, he said he went in and confronted it on 2 accounts and both got blocked and then he made the video but as they where talking about it primm came in and said sorry along with the penguin.
So they should. Imagine hurting someone like that for everyone to see. I think her true colours shone through there 😔

Reactions: 5
Penguin and primm slagging anyone is a joke. They’ve been going about with their bestie Cher for too long. Not a looker amongst them.

Penguin and primm slagging anyone is a joke. They’ve been going about with their bestie Cher for too long. Not a looker amongst them.
they greet when people do it to them so they should know better. Good on Frankie for calling them out on it.

Not the best photos but the guy is like Frankie even down to the hat, you can see why it’s been an easy mistake to make
3C4A5287-C1AA-47F4-AD4E-7E4C2ED6A939.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the part where someone said Stacey had slept with the Bush and primm got proper defensive 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.