WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah its been like that for a wee while now. I wouldnโ€™t be going on a bus with my granny trolly though to it ๐Ÿ˜‚ thank duck i drive, what a red neck ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Honestly imagine humphing your Costco haul on a bus with a granny trolly ๐Ÿ˜ญ not worth it for the sheer embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly imagine humphing your Costco haul on a bus with a granny trolly ๐Ÿ˜ญ not worth it for the sheer embarrassment
Hows she going to cart about a trolley of cakes tho, they wouldn't fit in that without having to go on their sides, and they are clearly only going there for the cakes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hows she going to cart about a trolley of cakes tho, they wouldn't fit in that without having to go on their sides, and they are clearly only going there for the cakes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
surely they must have got a taxi up the road cos they got the toilet roll & big slab of water ๐Ÿ˜‚ i actually couldnโ€™t be arsed with that hassle if i didnโ€™t drive then having to humph it up the Balgrayhill Flats ๐Ÿ˜Œ its a pain in the arse taking all the crap i buy in from my drive to the kitchen which is about 10 steps if i am lucky nevermind the hassle they have to go through but suppose she gets a few tiktoks out of it ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 3
She needs to get out that relationship before she gets even fatter..those two are toxic together. Think big Pingu wants her a chunky monkey so she doesnโ€™t feel alone in being the size of a house!

Reactions: 1
She buys all this food & does her haul videos then ends up ordering junk ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚ also, starts a new job tomorrow? She has new job every month ๐Ÿฅด

Theyโ€™re both as bad as each other. Both scheme Queen wannabes. Both just fat arseholes. Just go and eat your curries in peace FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looking back on her insta and the amount of weight she's put on since being with penguin is unbelievable

Reactions: 4
I seen these two lumps on a night out in the town a couple month back. Got talking to the big Stacy wan, she was sound. But Primm was in a mood with a face on her like skelped arse.

Wonder if it kicked off with they two at chers last night?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.