WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s Cosmos video 🤮🤮🤮 they’re heading for cardiac arrest at this rate! Big fatty boom booms..that food would feed 4 people easily!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Stacey is trying to turn Lauren into one of them really fat disabled people that can’t leave the house so she can claim carers allowance for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s Cosmos video 🤮🤮🤮 they’re heading for cardiac arrest at this rate! Big fatty boom booms..that food would feed 4 people easily!

I can eat A LOT right, like a lot 😂 to the extent people always say either that they’re impressed by how much I can eat, or ‘you’re never going to eat all that and look the way do you, surely?’

but even I wouldn’t get that much 😳

Reactions: 1
I can eat A LOT right, like a lot 😂 to the extent people always say either that they’re impressed by how much I can eat, or ‘you’re never going to eat all that and look the way do you, surely?’

but even I wouldn’t get that much 😳
I went to that cosmos a few weeks ago and it was actually bleeping rancid, don't know how anyone likes it, taste buds of a bleeping boar.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It’s Friday night so no doubt it’ll be another Chinese.
Tune in next week as Lauren and Stacey get cut oot the high flats from firemen on a cherry picker.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Big fat penguin Stacey Duncan was in the comments there in Denise Rennies live wanting Slowpokers details cos she is going to punch duck out her. Aye sure thing Mrs Blobby. That’ll be if you manage to fit out your front door or the sheer weight of you doesnt send the lift in your building plummeting to earth at breakneck speed. Watching that live there it was a hard squeeze to get both primm and Stacey on a 3 seater couch at the same time.

• Haha
How is she still referring to herself as that cat’s maw. Palmed it aff tae her own maw as soon as she got the chance.

• Haha
Wonder if big Penguin has sobered up and is dying with the fear? Or she’s still wanting to batter slow poker 🤣🤣🤣🤣 send her any info guys. Aye ok Stacey, oh sorry, Paul Ferris.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The only thing the big penguin will be fighting is the urge not to eat her third Chinese of the day 😂😂

Big fat penguin Stacey Duncan was in the comments there in Denise Rennies live wanting Slowpokers details cos she is going to punch duck out her. Aye sure thing Mrs Blobby. That’ll be if you manage to fit out your front door or the sheer weight of you doesnt send the lift in your building plummeting to earth at breakneck speed. Watching that live there it was a hard squeeze to get both primm and Stacey on a 3 seater couch at the same time.

• Haha
I am actually greeting at Primm going down to Costco on the bus with a granny shopping trolly 😂 this is all we will see now, hauls from Costco because she has caught up with the rest of us who have been going to Costco for years 😏

• Haha
Did you see the pish wish list she put up for Christmas. Imagine putting that up on TikTok. Big penguin must no take the hint otherwise. Also howling at big penguin when she’s MWI making out she’s mental and will batter folk. She’s fae Torrance FFS 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Did you see the pish wish list she put up for Christmas. Imagine putting that up on TikTok. Big penguin must no take the hint otherwise. Also howling at big penguin when she’s MWI making out she’s mental and will batter folk. She’s fae Torrance FFS 🤣🤣🤣🤣
aye i saw the wishlist 😭 mortified!

Reactions: 2
I am actually greeting at Primm going down to Costco on the bus with a granny shopping trolly 😂 this is all we will see now, hauls from Costco because she has caught up with the rest of us who have been going to Costco for years 😏
duck sake I thought Costco was one of the places you wouldn’t see all those tramps 👀 just want to go buy shite I don’t need and eat pizza in peace

• Haha
duck sake I thought Costco was one of the places you wouldn’t see all those tramps 👀 just want to go buy shite I don’t need and eat pizza in peace
this is what happens when they let any riff raff in now 🤨😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's the bio that gets me, Scottish foodie and lifestyle blogger. 🤣🤣🤣 Eating takeaways 5 nights a week and shitey B&M hauls, aye great lifestyle hen.

• Haha
this is what happens when they let any riff raff in now 🤨😭
See when I went the other week I was like why in the duck is this place so busy!?
You could hardly move. It was a bleeping nightmare.
Told my mum and she basically said the same as this 😂😂😂😭😭 ^^ I didn't know it was open to everyone now.

• Haha
See when I went the other week I was like why in the duck is this place so busy!?
You could hardly move. It was a bleeping nightmare.
Told my mum and she basically said the same as this 😂😂😂😭😭 ^^ I didn't know it was open to everyone now.
yeah its been like that for a wee while now. I wouldn’t be going on a bus with my granny trolly though to it 😂 thank duck i drive, what a red neck 🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.