WeePrimm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe they’ve gone on holiday and the only places they’ve been out to eat are British or Chinese places 😂😂 bleeping brits abroad right enough

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Everything they eat is dripping with oil, it looks disgusting! No wonder they’ve ballooned! Just young girls too, it’s so unhealthy 🤮🤮🤮

Can’t believe they’ve gone on holiday and the only places they’ve been out to eat are British or Chinese places 😂😂 bleeping brits abroad right enough

Reactions: 1
You think Stacey would have told her that those shorts do not fit her 😬😬 what a sight
The Penguin likes The Princess Primm fat and unattractive. Feeds it lard and energy drinks.
Keeps her hidden in the Chinese takeaway-laden turrets of the Balgrayhill high flats.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Last night of holiday and it's a Chinese delivery, sake man why even go abroad? Pair of fkn heffalumps.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’re such a red neck, they’re the definition of fat Brits abroad who only eat full English and junk food like back home..my idea of hell 🤢🤢🤢

Last night of holiday and it's a Chinese delivery, sake man why even go abroad? Pair of fkn heffalumps.

Reactions: 2
Nice to see Prim & Penguin having a break from living in a high rise, eating shite & drinking in terrible boozers by living in a high rise, eating shite & drinking in terrible boozers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They don’t seem to have had a great time do they? Imagine dragging your bed out to the balcony. Scum. Invest in air con next time ffs. They two big lumps sweating thinking they wouldn’t need it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would you be having a good time if you had to wake up next to that fat penguin snoring and farting every morning? I’d be for throwing myself aff the high flats.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They don’t seem to have had a great time do they? Imagine dragging your bed out to the balcony. Scum. Invest in air con next time ffs. They two big lumps sweating thinking they wouldn’t need it 🤣🤣🤣
I reckon she thought she'd get recognised more and it didnae happen. Content consisted of manky grub, bevvy and duck all else. Like always.

Reactions: 2
She’s doing a live Q&A at 8pm on Friday night. Can someone please ask her if her bird will ever be taking part in the parade at Edinburgh Zoo again?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.