Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant more that the photos Sarah chooses to publish of herself are always VERY flattering and perhaps not a true real life representation.

I agree, Little Spree has become an incredibly boring advertising account. There are only so many strappy sandals and khaki jackets a person needs.

When followers explicitly ask where an item is from, Sarah replies ‘Isn’t it lovely!’ while she organises the affiliate link. This makes her look stupid, rude and greedy all at once.
Oh yes, I’ve noticed her working her angles. Leant against a wall, so only 3/4 of her body is visible and the other is squished into the wall and the photo is taken at a birds eye view of her feet.
(God, I’m a witch 🙈)

Reactions: 3
Oh yes, I’ve noticed her working her angles. Leant against a wall, so only 3/4 of her body is visible and the other is squished into the wall and the photo is taken at a birds eye view of her feet.
(God, I’m a witch 🙈)
Meh. You are only commenting on what Sarah puts out there.

She’d be a far more interesting account if she was linking to stylish midsize/curvy clothes.

Reactions: 1
I’m deeply conflicted because everyone should wear whatever they please, and yet this wouldn’t be my first choice for someone in their late 40s.
Oasis is a fashion brand targeted at much younger people. I think it look naff and if she wasn’t being paid to flog it, she’d not wear it
I agree with you both.

Just like when Kate advertises the White Stuff, I doubt she ever shopped in there before.

Reactions: 2
I think she's surpassed herself with ugly clothes and shoes in her new blog. I like to wear flats more now but I've never felt the need to wear ugly flower sacks and flat shoes. Her blog choices are always for her height and shape she's not got a clue what other women wear. I genuinely liked her outfit choices a few years ago and I don't know if her style has completely changed due to life/COVID/getting older/not working in an office or if it's all about the affiliate links. I also don't mind her talking about her past as it's far more interesting than what's currently going on.

I am baffled by the popularity of this woman. I find her really weird, frumpy and her fashion sense is awful. How does she have so many followers?!

Reactions: 6
That Grealish lad turns my stomach and I’m closer to his age than she is!
I understand the Grealish crush more than I do the creepy Harry Styles obsession. I’m not into either but at least Grealish courts the sexy stuff with all the eye-bleeping of the paps. The Harry Styles perving is weird, his brand is so neutrally unsexy it’s like perving on your best mate’s nephew or something. <shudder>

Reactions: 4
I understand the Grealish crush more than I do the creepy Harry Styles obsession. I’m not into either but at least Grealish courts the sexy stuff with all the eye-bleeping of the paps. The Harry Styles perving is weird, his brand is so neutrally unsexy it’s like perving on your best mate’s nephew or something. <shudder>
Grealish is a dog but he does have a lovely bottom 🍑 🙈😂 I follow Jack Grealish’s Legs on Insta which is v funny.

• Haha
I was actually considering stopping following her but glad I didn't or I would have missed the new artwork?? She genuinely buys a lot of shite🤣

Same here! I can’t believe her popularity, people are so easily led by someone with limited taste in the art world.

My sons would have been so embarrassed if I’d posted about Harry Styles like she does. Maybe she’s trying to be down with the kids? she does seem to have a lot of gullible follower.

Kate’s flatlay outfits are getting worse, aren’t they?

She is selecting items that could be worn ironically by youths or sensibly by old age pensioners.

She (and her audience) aren’t young enough for the ironic option. 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 2