Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that she has quite a definite style and each to their own etc but (and I know this is bitchy) but she is not great at dressing for warmer weather 🙈😂

Reactions: 4
The saggy tits need a bra in that dress! That’s all I am saying!
I disagree. Who says that? I agree with most in terms that she has sold out, and lost her way, but ‘saggy tits’? How repugnant that you don’t understand gravity. She is 50-odd. Her tits look great in the dress (if you don’t like the dress that is another story).

Misogyny much?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I disagree. Who says that? I agree with most in terms that she has sold out, and lost her way, but ‘saggy tits’? How repugnant that you don’t understand gravity. She is 50-odd. Her tits look great in the dress (if you don’t like the dress that is another story).

Misogyny much?
I understand gravity and my point was exactly that! Maybe, the phase I used was slightly distasteful but at 50+ I think the uplifting benefits of wearing a bra out-way the comfort of not wearing one!

There is certainly no misogyny here. I just don’t like her personal style and is intrigued who does!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I understand gravity and my point was exactly that! At 50+ I think the benefits of wearing a bra out-way the comfort of not wearing one!

There is certainly no misogyny here. I just don’t like her personal style and is intrigued who does!
No, you have completely explained your misogynistic approach: a woman’s breasts must be pert and in the right position to be allowed to hang free, otherwise they are deemed as ‘saggy’. duck off with that, hate the dress all you like, but her tits look fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah, I just checked her Instagram, she was 49 in January. Her tits are perfectly fine.
Well, I started it @SevilleorBust! I’m not mad about @Dollyp’s OP but if you want to pile on to her then better pile on to me too.

I’m not sure @Dollyp was displaying mysoginy to be fair and, without being rude, your posts to her feel rather straw man like and unnecessarily aggressive when we’re commenting on an influencer flogging an (arguably) unflattering, very expensive dress, whilst modelling it on her public profile. You might think she looked great - and that’s fab - but others, like me, thought she looked bloody awful in it. What’s more, Kate said unless somebody’s jugs (JUGS!? There’s a pejorative, male originated term for breasts right there, if you want to talk misogyny) were huge, one does not require a bra.

I looked at the photo and disagree. Kate has had two children, comments freely on how she’s pushing into menopause - shilling expensive magnesium supplements whilst she’s at it - and has taken the piss out of saggy breasts (and worse) on her stories and in her blog in the past.

I’m probably on exactly the same page as you when it comes to believing that women should wear what they want and at whatever time of their life stage their in. It’s usually none of our business, however, when you’ve got an influencer effectively saying ‘this dress looks great without a bra’ whilst flogging a premium item that does not suit her - and sorry, I think her boobs look awful in it - to followers who will also be 40/50 + with breasts not as perky as they might once have been, well … fundamentally she’s talking bollocks.

Cynically, I reckon she tried on that dress with a bra and the straps showed. She hadn’t packed a strapless in her luggage and was under pressure to post about it. Bingo. There’s her post about ‘jugs’ that’s caused all the contention.

But here we are arguing whilst Kate rakes in the dollar from FreePeople. She is literally laughing at us all.

[Edited: chubby thumbs]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s already told her followers the name of her swimsuit and where it’s from, so why does she have to link it? Can’t her followers be arsed to go on boden’s website and search for the swimsuit themselves?! The mind boggles.

Reactions: 3
Tens of thousands of pounds spent on shoes, clothes, handbags and dodgy artwork but no double glazing. I actually can't quite believe that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are all hitting their strides again, willing to attend the opening of an envelope. 🙄

Reactions: 1