Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBH, they all make it look great fun to be at these events, but I can bet you some of them think "what a complete waste of time" and you can imagine the bitchiness and snide comments about whose doing what and how many poxy followers they have :rolleyes: It would definitely not be my cup of tea!!

Reactions: 2
A new post this morning on How to Pack for a Summer Holiday! I mean really, who are these people asking for this type of info?? Have her readers never travelled? What kind of women (I presume women) are asking for this shite. We all know how to pack, we may overpack or sometimes not take quite the right outfits, but bloody hell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Considering how awful her outfits we're on her last holiday I really cannot believe people were asking for tips. She also went all the way to Jamaica for 7 days. I bet her outfits cost more than the holiday. She really does put shopping before everything else.

The list was also a rehash of about a million online articles about how to pack for a holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A new post this morning on How to Pack for a Summer Holiday! I mean really, who are these people asking for this type of info?? Have her readers never travelled? What kind of women (I presume women) are asking for this shite. We all know how to pack, we may overpack or sometimes not take quite the right outfits, but bloody hell.
Tbh I read it & thought her list was a good idea because I always get annoyed at how much I overpack…but then I thought who’re you kidding! I think I just have ‘Brit weather’ mentality that means even if I was going to the dessert I’d still pack for every & any eventuality just in case 🤣

Reactions: 2
The amount of high neck items she wears… when you have large boobs, isn’t a v neck more flattering?!
I meant more that the photos Sarah chooses to publish of herself are always VERY flattering and perhaps not a true real life representation.

I agree, Little Spree has become an incredibly boring advertising account. There are only so many strappy sandals and khaki jackets a person needs.

When followers explicitly ask where an item is from, Sarah replies ‘Isn’t it lovely!’ while she organises the affiliate link. This makes her look stupid, rude and greedy all at once.

Reactions: 3