Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have just discovered the theatre now so everyone is getting tips on how to book tickets, who knew?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Absolutely no one: I really need your pâté recipe!

A569E30B-A7B5-4E47-904E-C4D68AF06E5C.jpeg

Kate: Lots of lovely Amazon affiliate cookies on your device!

D11CF900-0C1F-410A-A11C-CF243F34C11A.jpeg

So look fantastic sends her a full suitcase full of products. I will not buy from them again. What possible benefit is it to do that. There's no discussing the products or even an attempt at show them all properly. Just giving loads of free tit to someone who doesn't even need it. This and her book recommendations are really annoying me. It's just all so tit. I'm unfollowing for good now.

Reactions: 11
Little spree has gone so off the boil. I used to love Sarah’s style and bought loads for her recommendations.
Now it’s either paid partnerships for brand she’s clearly not that interested in or her Sunday style is mostly made up of items over £300.
I hardly look at what’s she doing these days.

Reactions: 7
Little spree has gone so off the boil. I used to love Sarah’s style and bought loads for her recommendations.
Now it’s either paid partnerships for brand she’s clearly not that interested in or her Sunday style is mostly made up of items over £300.
I hardly look at what’s she doing these days.
You’ve just reminded me of her and I feel exactly the same. Used to love her stuff but it’s all linked or super spenny now. And she seemed to live at Petersham Nurseries which I found a total bore fest.

Reactions: 4
You’ve just reminded me of her and I feel exactly the same. Used to love her stuff but it’s all linked or super spenny now. And she seemed to live at Petersham Nurseries which I found a total bore fest.
Clearly in some sort of commercial relationship with Petersham Nurseries. She used to make out that her kids loves it there.
It is not child friendly in the slightest.

Reactions: 5
I receive Sarah’s weekly emails as I prefer her style to Kate’s. However, the majority of items she posts of the newsletter are out of my budget 😂🫣 for example, a suede and shearling jacket on this morning’s newsletter that’s over £2k

Reactions: 3
Little Spree only needs one customer to buy the £2k shearling jacket and, assuming commission is around 10%, she has made an easy £200 pounds.

And all it took was online browsing, taking a screenshot and generating an affiliate link. I do the first two most days with friends. 🤔

I appreciate Sarah and Kate would say it’s far, far more complicated than that… But it’s really not.

Reactions: 6
I’ll always remember Lisa Dawson throwing a huge hissy fit when the requirement for influencers came about to actually label their ADs.

Full on spoilt girl strip, showing total disdain towards her followers.

• Wow
I’ll always remember Lisa Dawson throwing a huge hissy fit when the requirement for influencers came about to actually label their ADs.

Full on spoilt girl strip, showing total disdain towards her followers.
She was FUMING.

Story after story saying she’d do as she pleased. The legal requirement to disclose advertising had always been there, it just hadn’t been enforced with any vigour.

• Heart