Wearsmymoney - Kate Hiscox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those shorts nearly all look the same?! So not really shorts for everyone. What about a pair of nice tailored city shorts, rather than ones that expose half of your thigh (depending on the length of your legs)? That would be too smart for Kate 😒

Reactions: 4
Couldn’t agree more. At least I have the wisdom to know I’d look ridiculous in these outfits. I’m in the USA so that’s saying something!😂

Kate’s flatlay outfits are getting worse, aren’t they?

She is selecting items that could be worn ironically by youths or sensibly by old age pensioners.

She (and her audience) aren’t young enough for the ironic option. 😳
Couldn’t agree more. I used to go for inspiration but now it’s more for the laughs!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Those shorts nearly all look the same?! So not really shorts for everyone. What about a pair of nice tailored city shorts, rather than ones that expose half of your thigh (depending on the length of your legs)? That would be too smart for Kate 😒
The inclusion of the token larger lady has really pissed me off. She looks good but Kate including her with a bit of piffle she’s copied from Style is so lazy. Shorts are NOT for everyone - I look like Wee Jimmy Krankie in them - and certainly not the ones she’s featured which are all the bloody same.

Reactions: 2
She linked a load of stuff in a blog post recently from Amazon fashion. I assume she’s in a commercial relationship with them?

Anyhow linked a dress citing it as something she recommends from Amazon. Yet the reviews were absolutely terrible. Proof that she’s just willing to link any old crap.

Reactions: 5
She linked a load of stuff in a blog post recently from Amazon fashion. I assume she’s in a commercial relationship with them?

Anyhow linked a dress citing it as something she recommends from Amazon. Yet the reviews were absolutely terrible. Proof that she’s just willing to link any old crap.
So she’ll earn commission off *anything* anyone who so much clicked the link has purchased. It’s the ultimate grift because how many people would click through just to look and then make their usual purchases none the wiser. It’s really bad and tbh must be costing Amazon a fortune too so not sure why they’ve not clamped down?!

Reactions: 3
She’s clever because she made a meal out of recommending (and aff linking) some knickers on Amazon, which she’s says are the best knickers ever.

So when she puts a list of ‘things I love from Amazon’ followers will believe, like the knickers, she’s bought them all and can recommend from experience.

So shifty.

She's definitely being shifty with her new recommendations. The new sponsored post with the brand Aligne.....she says she's discovered it in liberty but has a sponsored post and a discount code. So she either would have had to discovered it in Liberty, then contacted them or she's talking shite and they contacted her first.

Reactions: 5
Now a Lululemon sponsored post. Why on earth would a brand like that pay her for a post. She the least sporty influencer ever. I think the only time I've seen her in leggings they were free fro sweaty betty. I just don't get it. I buy a lot of sportswear like this and she would never influence me to buy it.

Reactions: 8
Now a Lululemon sponsored post. Why on earth would a brand like that pay her for a post. She the least sporty influencer ever. I think the only time I've seen her in leggings they were free fro sweaty betty. I just don't get it. I buy a lot of sportswear like this and she would never influence me to buy it.
i love her posts on subjects she hasn‘t got a clue about, sport clothes, hiking/dog walking and art are my favorite laughs! Followers must be really dense!

Reactions: 1
Oooh, Kate is keen on you clicking on her Amazon links. All your Amazon Prime Day purchases that will pay her lovely, lovely affiliate commission.

£££££