Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that salons are due to open she probably has to be back and have more of a presence?

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her and to be honest I won't follow again. Back on the shite talk about her free car.... .no thanks!

Reactions: 3
Seems like the only reason she’s back on insta is to promote the car . Obviously part of the terms to land a freebie.

Reactions: 6
Conrads back in Dublin, his latest post yesterday was his first tagged post in Dublin since maybe Christmas? Plenty of posts with no location but lots tagged Achill. So either Ellen was breaking Covid lockdown or was holed up in Achill for most of the start of the year - which is unlikely given that their child was meant to be in school since March. It somewhat explains the radio silence, in case she accidentally tagged or gave away her location and got slated for it. I'd say she was there until school started and then went down every weekend thereafter. Does that tie in with her "shorter working week" perhaps?

Reactions: 2
Why is she totally avoiding the elephant in the room . It’s actually uncomfortable to watch . If personal just say and move on ...but to ignore and everything is wonderful is just head wrecking to her followers

Reactions: 5
I dunno, really you think? I think she is just back on to drum up salon business but loving the attention of speculation and its why she is kind of smug looking.

She was 40 last year - def not too old
No not too old at all, def something going on. She popped back on to chat about her car because she's obviously obliged too and didn't really make to much out of the fact she hasn't been on in months which I though was abit odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Really fed up with her now. Came on last week to promote new free car and today to promote new diffuser. Does she think people can't see through her? You can't go from posting several times a day to not at all without any explanation!

Reactions: 7
That entire story, the anticipation, the hard work whinging, the gushing....was for a diffuser? She made out it was the answer to everyones dreams. It's a diffuser, not a cure for cancer.
Her breathy stories, coupled with her botoxed shiny forehead are ridiculously bad. She's better off not doing them.

Reactions: 13
What’s really odd was that when the hot wax was released why wasn’t she on? Major product release and silence . Very odd!