Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its only for sales/office and training by the looks of it. Salon still open the usual days. Id be curious if the staff will work longer the other days or have they had their pay reduced by 20% in line with the reduction in days. What she does its doable 4 days per week. Most salons will place orders on Mondays/Tuesdays as they are typically the quieter days.
I presume staff have had reduced pay. Not many/any companies can afford to pay staff the same salary for reduced hours especially having been closed for most of the last year.

Reactions: 1
I just hate the look at us we are a great company thinking about work life balance when in fact what they probably have done is cut their staffing hours and therefore pay. All their staff now potentially down 20% wages. Thats a huge cut to take especially as alot of their staff are already currently out of work. My bet is its feck all to do with work life balance and its simply a numbers decision. Which is fine but dont dress it up for something its not.

Reactions: 7
Maybe they are doing there full working week in 4 days, my week is 36 hours, if i was asked to work it in my four days! I would be thinking that would be the approach - instead of doing 9 to 5 maybe do 8 to 5!

I just hate the look at us we are a great company thinking about work life balance when in fact what they probably have done is cut their staffing hours and therefore pay. All their staff now potentially down 20% wages. Thats a huge cut to take especially as alot of their staff are already currently out of work. My bet is its feck all to do with work life balance and its simply a numbers decision. Which is fine but dont dress it up for something its not.
We don’t know that though - maybe they haven’t been asked to take a cut

Wow thats an interesting move. They are typically a very responsive company, very organized. This is a great move for their staff. Assuming of course they haven't cut all their hours by one day..
Maybe she wants more of a work/life balance to go between Dublin and Achill, and decided to reflect that across the business. Fair play to her, if so!

Reactions: 2
Look I think it’s great to see a company think outside the box. Work life balance is important. But if your reducing your staffs hours, making them take a pay cut or indeed working 5 days over 4 for the same pay then be up front about it. It’s the skeptic in me

I’m just not understanding Ellen and instagram these days . If she wants a break from it for whatever reason that’s her business. But she’s not taking a break and constantly posting , liking and resharing . Now she’s suggesting doing an Instagram live with Denise Kenny??? Wonder what’s going on 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 8
I’m just not understanding Ellen and instagram these days . If she wants a break from it for whatever reason that’s her business. But she’s not taking a break and constantly posting , liking and resharing . Now she’s suggesting doing an Instagram live with Denise Kenny??? Wonder what’s going on 🤷‍♂️
Did she say she wants a break?

Has anyone unfollowed her yet, like she posted about about her anniversary but still doesn't come on. What's the point in posting anything on her stories at all. She has a private profile so why is she keeping this one and there's no interaction.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone unfollowed her yet, like she posted about about her anniversary but still doesn't come on. What's the point in posting anything on her stories at all. She has a private profile so why is she keeping this one and there's no interaction.
Agree if she wants to remove herself off insta what is the point posting personal stuff about her anniversary online. Surely she can turn to her husband and toast together rather than tagging him . Don’t get it at all what she’s at!!! And without any explanation. Her head must be wrecked with all the pms asking if she’s Ok 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Agree if she wants to remove herself off insta what is the point posting personal stuff about her anniversary online. Surely she can turn to her husband and toast together rather than tagging him . Don’t get it at all what she’s at!!! And without any explanation. Her head must be wrecked with all the pms asking if she’s Ok 🤯
Perhaps she is going through a very difficult personal time. Could be anything grief, illness of her or a family member, loss, who knows but hopes to come back when she is ready. She shared a couple of happy memories and tags a restaurant. I just don't get the issue?

Reactions: 9
Perhaps she is going through a very difficult personal time. Could be anything grief, illness of her or a family member, loss, who knows but hopes to come back when she is ready. She shared a couple of happy memories and tags a restaurant. I just don't get the issue?
I have a business page as well as a personal page and in fairness I barely commented on the business page since lockdown started. First lockdown I kept at it for a while but you run out of content fairly quickly when you're not trading. It can be quite demotivating with no opening dates to aim for so it's a lot easier to just back away for a while. If the salon reopens she might well be back posting on a regular basis.

Reactions: 4
How random Ellen hasn’t been on in months, but comes on to talk about her new car (using the Pippa filter 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is anyone else irrationally cross with her for just coming back without explaining her absence? Wonder has she lost many followers? Did she just come on so she could get a free car? I know it's her life but I think she owes it to her loyal followers to say why she hasn't been on? Also her face is so smooth and plastic looking 😳

Reactions: 10