Waxperts Ellen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is just a normal activity in Ireland, it’s like nipping to the shop so I don’t see it as her preaching or gloating.
My point is that she shows it so frequently. She doesn't show things like nipping to the shop so "look at me going to mass" really grates with me. Obviously not with you but the world would be boring if we all agreed 😉

Reactions: 3
My point is that she shows it so frequently. She doesn't show things like nipping to the shop so "look at me going to mass" really grates with me. Obviously not with you but the world would be boring if we all agreed 😉
Does she still show the mass walk every week?!

Reactions: 2
She does it so frequently and it feels preachy.
Well she does it every Sunday because that's when she goes to mass, I don't see it any different to her showing the dogs being brought for a walk. I don't see anything preachy about showing a quick walk shot, it'd be different if she went on about it all the time but she doesn't, I feel it's just thrown in as part of their life.

Reactions: 7
Well she does it every Sunday because that's when she goes to mass, I don't see it any different to her showing the dogs being brought for a walk. I don't see anything preachy about showing a quick walk shot, it'd be different if she went on about it all the time but she doesn't, I feel it's just thrown in as part of their life.
I unfollowed her at some point last year because at that time it felt preachy. Maybe what she posts now is the same or maybe she's toned it down because she was advised to. Anyway, each to their own

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else get uncomfortable with the great expensive holidays being shared. it could be me, I’m well jealous but she doesn’t share much at all these days, and now we are tormented with the lovely snowy holiday snaps. Why can’t people share one post and then just enjoy the break. I feel it’s just gloating, especially when everyone is feeling the pinch back home. I just find it distasteful

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else get uncomfortable with the great expensive holidays being shared. it could be me, I’m well jealous but she doesn’t share much at all these days, and now we are tormented with the lovely snowy holiday snaps. Why can’t people share one post and then just enjoy the break. I feel it’s just gloating, especially when everyone is feeling the pinch back home. I just find it distasteful
Poor Cooper got on to her yesterday over her being on her phone so much! I don't mind it too much tbh, I love looking at other people's holidays. And tbf there is a lot of people who aren't feeling the pinch too.

Reactions: 7
Shes not your typical influencer so it doesnt bother me.

Reactions: 6